Toribash
Original Post
(Vyper) Vyper

We have now officially merged with Spyder. This clan is now dead.

"Nothing under the sun is greater than education. By educating one person and sending him into the society of his generation, we make a contribution extending a hundred generations to come."
- Jigoro Kano, Shihan & Founder of Judo

Discord is complete!
Clan Bank - VyperBank
Please add Vixtrix6#0398 on Discord or PM me about joining the clan and discord.
When approved, please make a post below describing yourself as a player, any real-life martial arts experience, and what you enjoy playing the most in Toribash.

Guidelines
  • Follow Toribash global rules/guidelines inside and outside the clan.
  • Treat others with respect inside and outside the clan
  • Help cultivate a healthy and positive culture in the clan
  • Always be open-minded
  • Respect rank but do not pull rank if unwarranted
About Vyper Dojo

Vyper Codex

Vyper's History Pt. 1

Vyper's History Pt. 2

About Xero901

We accept anyone from TFC body MMA, Shootboxing, Jiu Jitsu, Catch Wrestling, Boxing, MAS, or Muay Thai mods.
Aikido, xspar, and other types of players are welcome but encouraged to make the transition over to TFC style bodies and gravity.

Last edited by Xer0; Dec 22, 2020 at 04:40 AM.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
About Me
I am RealDyNo a fairly new Toribash player being only Brown Belt and am Ambitious and determined to become Really good at mma in toribash I am good at xspar and Aikido and Aikidobigdojo. I have no experience with mma in real life however I have boxing experience and I think that counts for something.
I'm taisiu, I'm a Brown Belt in the game currently as of 12/14/2020, and I have about 250 hours accumulated so far. I have no real life martial arts experience of sort. I'm fairly interested in learning and improving my skills in the MMA category of Toribash, and growing as a person overall. I'm currently working towards my Blue Belt in Vyper.
jimmy how cure hiv