ES Recruitment Drive
I'd like a 100x100 avy.
http://www.temp.sfbok.se/kat/img/30112.jpg

Just use the part with the inquisitor guy, from just past the energy crackling around the hammer to just past his greaves (keep skulls). Background should be suitably ominous.

Really great stuff here. Givin' rep.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
I suppose I'll take an avatar.

Image Size: 100x100 (Make sure it has a nice border that blends well with the forum.)

Picture: Rei, in my old sig

My strictest rule is that it's the same color blue as in my last sig. Make it flow as much as possible. Generous tip if it's as good as my last sig ;)
> implying I have a signature

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/Francikku/Sigs/InqAva.png
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
you never made my request
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

I never liked your request.

And spencer, your avatar's done, it's just that my internet is being throttled and I can't upload anything to my photobucket :3
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
cause u cant handle it

his wasnt? i asked for an avatar and get brushed off