Ranking
Original Post
Client closing itself when tabbed out
I have this problem for a very long time now. I often animate, draw or do other stuff when playing TB. However the Client randomly decides to close itself without me noticing it, i first realize it when i dont hear the ,,It's your Turn" sound or the Client isn't in my Taskbar anymore.

I assume this following problem is the same as the mentioned above: When i hear the ,,Its your Turn" sound and i tab back into the Game, the game freezes and closes itself after that. It seems to be the exact moment the Client decides to close.

Other than that i can't find a pattern on why this is occuring, i already tried to downgrade my Version. I playing on very low settings if thats anyhow helpful.
Check both crash.txt and stderr.txt in your toribash folder, then paste them here (preferably in [code ] [/code ] tags).
It doesnt seem to log those kind of crashes. The last occuring error was at ,,3/13/2016 11:09:36"
Which definitly is not the case

and the stderr is saying it cant load some uke's obj's. For some reason my Uke folders gets mixed up with another player from time to time. http://prntscr.com/clujp6

stderr code:
 Cannot open file [custom/uke/head.obj]

failed to load custom/uke/head.obj
Cannot open file [custom/uke/l_biceps.obj]

failed to load custom/uke/l_biceps.obj
Cannot open file [custom/uke/l_triceps.obj]

failed to load custom/uke/l_triceps.obj
Cannot open file [custom/uke/l_thigh.obj]

failed to load custom/uke/l_thigh.obj

parse_mod_cmd no op found rpg 0

I deleted my uke's custom folder
Not yet, i dont think its neccessary because he gets dled automaticly when going mp. But i was in a bet server for an hour and tada! No crash.... Yet.

I will bump this when problems re-occur and i got more information. I just could have been really Lucky this hour too.

If you feel the need of closing the thread then go ahead. Lets just hope for the best...
I didnt played the last 4 weeks but now just as i wanted to go into some more Fights for the Event just after about 3 minutes beeing ingame it crashed... I joined the Server (i have my client in windowed mode) just clicked on my Taskbar to open up the IRC tried to click on the Toribash Icon again aaaand.... boom. It was gone again.

Any Ideas :S ? It does seem more like an Issues with my Low end Laptop not doing enough in the Background that keeps the Client ,,alive". Kinda like it doesnt has enough Ram to let Toribash run in the background.
Go to the task manager then click on details tab and find toribash process, right click on it, "Set Priority" and choose high. Try this and tell us if it works
Cant... be in the Hotseat for longer then 20seconds...

If i want to check my discord the Client crashes... ugh, any other ideas :/ ?

Altough changing the priority did made an improvement
Last edited by Fluxorious; Dec 2, 2016 at 10:08 PM.