Ranking
Original Post
Ari's story.
Chapter 1-The start.

A short time ago in the world there was a crazed Emperor, he was very cruel and powerful, nobody defeated him in his life. But then a clan called RedCross tried to shut him down.

Chapter 2-It is RedCross time to strike.

The RedCross clan stormed the castle, in the hope of stopping the Emperor of completing his devil plan. A try that failed, because the emperor's army was bigger and stronger than RedCross.

Chapter 3-An unexpected run.

Many members of RedCross died and who survived was locked forever in the castle's dungeon. But a soldier escaped, his name was Ari. He sneaked to the sewers door, but a guard saw him and tried to cut Ari, he evaded it with a jump and decapitated the guard with a spinning air kick, then he escaped to the sewers.

Chapter 4-The sewers.

In the sewers Ari saw many dead bodies that died by the Emperor tortures, then he saw two guards torturing the RedCross general. Ari snapped one guard neck and knocked the other guard down with a kick.
But it was too late, the general died by the pain.

Chapter 5-Get ready!

Ari get the soldier's sword and sneaked all the way to the castle's top. Reaching there he was in the emperor's throne room, face to face with him.
Emperor-You are too stupid by trying to fight with me.
Ari-Shut up you sucker, get ready because I will shut your mouth forever!!!
The battle started, the Emperor casted a fireball, Ari dodged and slashed the Emperor, but nothing happened. The Emperor was really strong and resisted the sword's edge, he counterattacked with a lightning spell that send Ari to the wall.

Chapter 6-The power of the death.

Ari was knocked down in the wall when the Emperor was casting a death spell Ari trowed his sword in the Emperor's hand, suddenly interrupting his spell and making the magic's effect backwards, crushing the Emperor in one thousand pieces.

Chapter 7-Resurrection.

Destroying the Emperor, Ari destroyed his minions, because they were summoned devils, they power was the Emperor's power. Ari unlocked the cell of his friends and resurrected RedCross, to protect the world forever!!!

Credits: Story by me.
Thanks to ADTerminal for the idea of making this story.

Say me what you think.
Attached Files
Ari\'s Story.txt (2.1 KB, 10 views)
Re: Ari's story.
Yay! I inspire people! It was too short for me, but otherwise, good work!
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Re: Ari's story.
...YOU inspire people?! YOU... In..spire? Hey... I'm the original person that inspired :P Edit your darn post :P