Toribash
Original Post
+Can I have This Account?
Well I was looking around your site and I found this:

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=87488

I don't think that this guy was ever playing toribash or was realllly Inactive. So I was wondering if there was a way that I could claim his account.
You see that was the user name I originally wanted and It would mean alot if I could Use it instead of that person. I think 0 posts is very inactive.

Please?
i don`t think so because you could only get his account with his permision but if the admins allow you.you can have it =P
Oppai
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Well i'm guessing your new here, but it's not a very good idea to ask for stuff in forums.

yeah im totally agree =P
IM SORRY IF THIS WAS MEAN
Originally Posted by Taiton View Post
SO I have to buy it?

i guess but i rather say you play on your own account like i did
Oppai
So I have to buy It?
And Whats with the large text. I can read you know.

Great of you guys to treat the new guy like an idiot.
i didnt treat you like an idiot i just wanted to make sure that IM SORRY if that was mean. and i dont know if you have to buy it
Oppai
Um okay. And I basically would be playing on my own account. Because I don't think that he was a 10th dan or something the highest belt right?
Taiton there is no way you will get that account without permission from the owner, and since he hasn't been active since 08, and this is to help you out.
You shouldn't post threads like this and read rules before you post.
I was new once 2 so i know how you feel, but just stick with forums and you'll quickly learn more about the game then you ever could of thought.
Sorry if i'm back seat modding just trying to help.
Last edited by Ponzo; Jul 30, 2010 at 03:36 AM.
Originally Posted by Taiton View Post
Um okay. And I basically would be playing on my own account. Because I don't think that he was a 10th dan or something the highest belt right?

yes just stick to your own account. please dont ask for accounts
Oppai