ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
FaintBlackCLOUd's Replay Thread
Not much of a self spar, but it is my first and a spar against Jetfox4. Feedback would be great.
Attached Files
#Faint- Accusations.rpl (139.8 KB, 12 views)
Faint# Spar Jet.rpl (592.7 KB, 11 views)

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Bump
-----
Couple replays.
Attached Files
#Faint- Progression.rpl (331.6 KB, 7 views)
Faint# Numbers.rpl (229.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Apr 21, 2013 at 03:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
nice replays

first replay: nice end pose but you have 1100 frames to do some freestyle or running or fighting uke and then you do your end pose

second replay: nice sparring ! the sparring is really realistic , fluid and really great , i like the jump you did at the start of the fight , nice end pose

third replay: really great ! the replay is very fluid, great clean first kick , i like the way you play with the upper body of uke like a pizza dough , great accurate second kick direct on the throat of uke and nice end pose

fourth replay: great ! nice clean first kick , the replay is very fluid and fast , nice end pose but you should add more freestyle in that replay

for me its a 8 out of 10 ( keed doing some replays )
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
Thanks guys. Oh and for the self spar tritrio, it was my first self spar so i was just doing a quick experiment.
-----
A couple others.
-----
Bump, come on people!
-----
Quite proud of 'Feels Good' to be honest. Plus an edited version of it. Which one looks better, i'd rather the first because of the ending, but the second has a nice hit. CnC please. :3
Attached Files
12# Reasons.rpl (277.7 KB, 4 views)
Faint# Simplicity Is Bliss.rpl (179.3 KB, 5 views)
#Faint- Feels Good.rpl (152.4 KB, 3 views)
#Faint- Feels Good V2.rpl (154.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Apr 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Very smooth and the kick was moderately powerful but try to speed it up
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource