ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Forum button in the game main menu.
Not my idea, it's Oblivion's.
Despite that, my impression is that we mostly have clans of oldtimers and inactive people, who have either moved on to other games, or grew up and have little time for Toribash anymore. It seems that when people get a good hang of the forum it takes little time before they lose interest in the game.

Maybe that's because a lot of people don't have contact with the forum right from the start.
Suggestion that might deserve a thread(?) - adding a button on the menu ingame that would redirect people straight to the forum would likely make people forum-active right from the start and we could have more people participating on this kind of events??

So yeah.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Makes sense

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Well, to make it more organized, i'm surely that it help.
I supported it because, this idea makes sense at all and it can make the beginners got interest in the forum.
Yeah.
I definitely support this. I didn't know about the forums until like 2 months after I joined. I think making a link to the forums right in front of the newbies would help make the forum more active and give more players the opportunity to become respectable forum members.
I've said this loads of times :<
Replace it with the torishop button, it has no function anyways.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Don't replace it with the Torishop button.
The Torishop button lets us see a certain color live at the game and that is very useful for people who are buying items and yea.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Add a "Forum" link in Toribash Game Menu
I truly feel many people who check out Toribash for the first time completely miss out on the Toribash Forums, which is a huge part of fully enjoying this game. Countless times have I steered people in multi-player towards the forums, who had never been there. Many of these people had no clue on how to customize their Tori, which is a major part of this game.

Adding a "Forum" link right in the Toribash game menu would bring a lot of new users towards the Forums, increasing the chances that they would stick around.

This could also have the effect of unifying the game and the forums, which in my opinion, should not be seen as separate. The game is great, but incomplete without the forums.

In my opinion, what makes Toribash one of the greatest games, is "The Toribash Community", as a whole.
rock the world, one fight at a time
Originally Posted by evo
In my opinion, what makes Toribash one of the greatest games, is "The Toribash Community", as a whole.

i agree with you on that
put nobody will ever want to click that
nobody
in my opinion delete the register ingame
so people go to the toribash forums and register there
maybe they will have to post 1 time to get the ingame activated?
they will see the forums that way
but i like the main idea
supported!
INB4 14 days ban
With the potential new members coming from Steam I think this really needs to happen ASAP. It's been mentioned consistently for a while now and most people have agreed on the fact that it's a good idea.