ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Shook

omg imso happy i got this instead of gunkman ;)
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
what? Is this a battle or something? I'm confused.

Damnit I wanna be a Patron so bad, but I can't :C
Last edited by Kore; Sep 8, 2015 at 08:52 PM.

I am also not entirely sure of what he's on about, since it was a carpet bombing message. :v
Also, don't worry about it mate, i'm still financially home safe. This is more of a "you can do this if you want to and have the means to and it would be super nice but no sweat otherwise" thing.

sadly i have no doodle right now and it's getting very late so beep boop
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
he's kind of a cat nazi unfortunately. probably loves dogs cause he's a dane and what dane doesn't love dogs. Fucking danes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Probably that amazing sport called "toribash"

Shook whe was the first one who shook you?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Which music do you have in the background when you paint? And if you don't, what kind of music do you imagine yourself painting to?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
O boy, good question. Usually nothing particularly specific, but Two Steps From Hell usually sets a pretty good atmosphere. Have also had things like Finntroll and Equilibrium running in the background, so it generally depends on what i feel for.
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Shook whe was the first one who shook you?

NutHug. He shook me all night long. ON SKYPE. So there's that. :v
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Shook what sports do you enjoy?

spawts?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm really not much of a sports person, but my brother and i often play a variant of badminton where we just whack the ball to each other and try to keep it in the air. This is complicated by things like weather, trees and the fact that both of us tend to go at it in a decidedly non-pragmatic manner. :v
Beyond that though, i generally don't go beyond walks in the forest.
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Wait hes a dane?

I MIGHT BE
Originally Posted by meow View Post
he's kind of a cat nazi unfortunately. probably loves dogs cause he's a dane and what dane doesn't love dogs. Fucking danes.

I'm actually a cat person, but dogs are funnier (and easier) to draw. Cats also have the advantage of not being able to bite my throat out, so that's nice.
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
can you draw cheshyre

do you mean the CHESHIRE CAT?

i hope you do :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol