Toribash
Original Post
Edit, i was very new to the game when i made this, i didn't know much, sorry for this stupidity if any of you that have seen this see it again.
Last edited by BigDog; Jul 31, 2016 at 06:15 AM.
not supported

1)Spar Lobbies would last fuckin forever and the only thing it MIGHT be used for is a hub for sparrers to go in and ask to spar with someone else

2)Would be better if they had a request help button or command that would notify any in-game GMs that someone needs help and it is up to them whether they show up or not.

3)Who would handle everything that an op should?(you are aware offical servers are up 24/7 right?

4)Toribash does need more publicity

5) They update the game as often as they can, i dont think you understand how hard it is to update games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
For offical bet servers hell no gms can just make a GMbet server

And for stances lesduncan made a video about stances in the next version but someone said it wont be added now

And for faster updates it just because the devs are working hard on 5.0
The spar lobby would be more dead then Charlie Sheen's acting career.
Their was already an ad suggestion. It was also a bad idea.
They update the game quite enough... with new items and such being released regularly.
Tc is already easy enough to earn.

How would you be able to sell qi? This is the really only eh suggestion you posted. Could you elaborate on it?
Originally Posted by bigdogswag View Post
Online spar lobbys,the moderators to inspect online lobbys so if someone gets scammed or hacked you dont have to report it,official bet servers,make more ads for toribash,update the game more so people dont feel that you abandoned the game,make stances,make tc a little more easier to get,make qi able to be sold on the market by players.

Online spar lobbys - not supported make your own room.

the moderators to inspect online lobbys so if someone gets scammed or hacked you dont have to report it - too much work for the moderators that already do enough as is, be thankful for what you get and get.

official bet servers - that takes the fun out of people just starting their own not supported.

make more ads for toribash - this one i agree with TB should try marketing of some sort, even if it is just having an event and inviting youtubers to help (free marketing)

update the game more so people dont feel that you abandoned the game - if the staff is still around banning people then the game has not been abandon, soooo yeah.

make stances - no this is just LesDuncan's stupid idea and he ran the hype train straight off the tracks. it's a dumb request stop asking for this.

make tc a little more easier to get - the problem is TB has too much tc in circulation as it is, making it easier to get would make things worse.

make qi able to be sold on the market by players. - depends on if you mean qi that has been earned or qi boosters, i'll agree with the qi booster but selling qi that you just earned ingame is stupid as fuck.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
This is pointless you only get scammed when dueling and thats your fault if you did not take a screenshot and there would have to be millions of moderators in each server then
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.