Ranking
Original Post
Replays of mine.
Yeah, just some replays of mine that I thought needed some opinions. Feel free to comment.
Attached Files
zyphendry-giddy.rpl (139.5 KB, 12 views)
zyphendry-clap.rpl (96.7 KB, 9 views)
zyphendry-two kicks.rpl (107.6 KB, 10 views)
zyphendry-time shift.rpl (76.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by zyphendry; May 17, 2009 at 12:21 AM.
We don't hire night janitors.
Hmmm, mixed opinions of these replays.

Some were a bit too stiff and symmetrical. I did like two kicks, even though it was stiff at the start it became a lot better. Time shift however was basically the same move as 'two kicks', so not much point in that.

Overall, I would rate these 7.5/10, because they are a bit stiff, however I haven't seen many replays like yours - the style is new
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
they are a very different style an intreging style of nice,fluid moves. but every now and then you get way way stiff. try to relaxx all eveyr now and then.

but still great job I had A edit of your 2 kicks to show you what it could be relaxxed.
Attached Files
Kronos-- Zy edit.rpl (104.4 KB, 8 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Well yes, I'm not exactly going for relax style right now, just focusing on what I can do and what I can expand with it. Thank you for commenting by the way.
are you new to single player?
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Not at all. Statistically I've played it before you have . But anyways, no, I'm not. These replays aren't things I work on for extended periods of time, just little experiments.