Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 4.5?
If I recall correctly, some people are playing on 4.5 such as numbers.(cant really think of anymore off the top of my head) Is this only for certain people at the time or is there a download somewhere?
R.I.P
Originally Posted by -Ze- View Post
If I recall correctly, some people are playing on 4.5 such as numbers.(cant really think of anymore off the top of my head) Is this only for certain people at the time or is there a download somewhere?

If hampa hasn't made a thread yet, and the version hasn't been released to the public via the introduction page, then there is probably still some bugs and/or glitches they are trying to work out of the version. Hampa has a few people that test the versions and tell him what needs to be fixed. Just got to be patient.
mmmkay. I wasn't in a hurry anyways. But thanks for the answer babe.
R.I.P
Well, one of the developers leaked the copy out to a few people (Me, Wesmrocks, Natejas, a few other people) to beta test it and see what's wrong and all.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Well, one of the developers leaked the copy out to a few people (Me, Wesmrocks, Natejas, a few other people) to beta test it and see what's wrong and all.

^
If we have it, it's just to find bugs and test it c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
OK.
I was kinda figuring that but nothings wrong with being sure.
R.I.P
It's there now, however we've had it for a few weeks now, as Soap stated.
Yes mystery I just noticed that one of the beta's have been released.

But thanks everyone
R.I.P