Toribash
Originally Posted by PureShaolin View Post
Can you set a link to the place where we can try to apply to be a gamemaster please?

Send me a private message. You can also send it to any other Gamemaster.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I am pretty sure this is a Dumb question, but what do Game masters do exactly? Sorry if this wastes anyone's time...
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
I am pretty sure this is a Dumb question, but what do Game masters do exactly? Sorry if this wastes anyone's time...

they host in-game events such as GmTourneys/GmVictory/GmHotSeat and such even forum events such as those hallowen events that were some days ago.
and they can organize the in-game servers,also some of them wait for people to send them ideas for events/rooms and stuff like that ,if you have any question you can pm them too and i am here to help tho.
Last edited by experts; Nov 1, 2014 at 08:36 PM.
Yes but they have the Ability to make Forum-Based Events e.g. Profile Decorations.
Last edited by ZENKID123; Nov 1, 2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ZENKID123 View Post
Yes but they have the Ability to make Forum-Based Events e.g. Profile Decorations.

Everybody can make an event,you don't need GM powers for it. And by forum powers they mean moderation related stuff. GMs don't deal with post infractions etc. They just deal with in-game stuff such as rules trasgression,issues etc. Of course sometimes they deal with forum cases but not alone,maybe with a member of the MarketSquad or a SMOD.
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
GMs don't deal with post infractions etc. They just deal with in-game stuff such as rules trasgression,issues etc. Of course sometimes they deal with forum cases but not alone,maybe with a member of the MarketSquad or a SMOD.

GMs handle general reports, events and anything else in-game related (except scams; msquad handles that).
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
most of applicants will read this.

You severely overestimate the general public lol
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Quick Question:

If I were to apply for one position, will I be able to help with another sometimes?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
SparChar I think if you are involved in something special then a MSquad will call you in or something . another way to get 2 jobs is too apply for 2