Toribash
Applicant:godnavage
Belt:blue belt

How active I am weekly: every day

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I want to be in a great clan environment that is active and respectful.

Why I'd be a good member:I am a very non- toxic person that plays for fun, and competition.

My other account was banned for account sharing
Applicant:MlgiiDoge
Belt:2nd Dan black belt
Last edited by GodNavage; Jul 6, 2019 at 06:50 AM.
B.L
Originally Posted by GodNavage View Post
Applicant:godnavage
Belt:blue belt

How active I am weekly: every day

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I want to be in a great clan environment that is active and respectful.

Why I'd be a good member:I am a very non- toxic person that plays for fun, and competition.

My other account was banned for account sharing
Applicant:MlgiiDoge
Belt:2nd Dan black belt

We're sorry to inform you that you've been rejected. We've already discussed the details in Discord.
Mediocre parkourist along with marketing

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Application
Name: Valentinna(old account is captainmed)
Belt:Green belt(brown belt on old)
Ingame activity:I play 3-5 times a week 1-3 hours a day
Forum activity:Very ofteeeen(every day i am logged in)

Why i want to join: I want to learn more parkour and sparring styles and this clan has alot of good player with those mods.

Why i'm a good member: I'm decent in parkour and spar(rpl attached) but i'm not too good at competitive mods(abd,mushu,etc.)

my timezone is GMT+8
Attached Files
valentinna parkour.rpl (308.3 KB, 4 views)
HIT OR MISS? I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH?
Discord:gayronn#0591
Originally Posted by Valentinna View Post
Name: Valentinna(old account is captainmed)
Belt:Green belt(brown belt on old)
Ingame activity:I play 3-5 times a week 1-3 hours a day
Forum activity:Very ofteeeen(every day i am logged in)

Why i want to join: I want to learn more parkour and sparring styles and this clan has alot of good player with those mods.

Why i'm a good member: I'm decent in parkour and spar(rpl attached) but i'm not too good at competitive mods(abd,mushu,etc.)

my timezone is GMT+8

DM'd on Discord

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Applicant: Toricher

Belt: Black Belt

Forum activity: Inactive (I only play the game really)

Ingame activity: 4 days a week

Reason Behind wanting to join: I've never been an elite clan, and I want to be in a clan, know what it feels like and stuff.

Why I'd be a good member: I'm a learning player, currently, I'm learning how to spar, but I'm great at aikido, boxing, and mushu.

Extra Info: My account was created in 2017.
Last edited by Toricher; Jul 26, 2019 at 09:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Toricher View Post
Applicant: Toricher

Belt: Black Belt

Forum activity: Inactive (I only play the game really)

Ingame activity: 4 days a week

Reason Behind wanting to join: I've never been an elite clan, and I want to be in a clan, know what it feels like and stuff.

Why I'd be a good member: I'm a learning player, currently, I'm learning how to spar, but I'm great at aikido, boxing, and mushu.

Extra Info: My account was created in 2017.

It looks like you're banned

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
I play a few days a week, I joined in 09' was off for years looking to make a come back, I see how well you guys take care of your members and would love to join the spar Family. I am quite experienced and hope to make Spark number 1.
-----
4TH DAN
Last edited by jason411; Aug 8, 2019 at 07:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jason411 View Post
I play a few days a week, I joined in 09' was off for years looking to make a come back, I see how well you guys take care of your members and would love to join the spar Family. I am quite experienced and hope to make Spark number 1.
-----
4TH DAN

We would love to have you but you have to fix your application a bit, please follow the format. It's kind of a policy and I'm sorry. Feel free to talk to me on Discord for further discussion on joining Spark @ Darling#0020

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Applicant: Jason411

Belt: 4th dan Black Belt

Forum activity: weekly

Ingame activity: weekly

Reason Behind wanting to join: you guys really care for all your members like a family, would really like to be apart of it

Why I'd be a good member: i have a alot of experience and would love to make this clan number 1
Extra Info: My account was created in 2009
Originally Posted by jason411 View Post
Applicant: Jason411

Belt: 4th dan Black Belt

Forum activity: weekly

Ingame activity: weekly

Reason Behind wanting to join: you guys really care for all your members like a family, would really like to be apart of it

Why I'd be a good member: i have a alot of experience and would love to make this clan number 1
Extra Info: My account was created in 2009

Hello, sorry for the late response I never got a notification for this, make sure to join the discord when you get a chance, and @Gang when you do so I can give you a role, I'm going to send the invite to the clan now, I feel you'll make a good member.
ISSA GANG BANG