Ranking
Original Post
you upset 2worlds...
with your excessive cussing and insults. he just added you to TCaP enemies. It's time to have a sit-down. I don't want war.
Last edited by otherone; May 4, 2008 at 08:57 AM.
eh, its not UkeDemon.
Just quanto now.
I dunno about hitman.

But unless quanto apologizes Then QUANTO(not ukedemon) is on our enemies
i dont have a problem with any of ukedemon
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Leave Quanto out of this, he's just loyal is all.
Honestly 2worlds if you'd stop trying to aggravate me I'd stop going apeshit on you. I can be your friend just please don't antagonize. Is that chill? I'm not unreasonable.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
eh, its not UkeDemon.
But unless quanto apologizes Then QUANTO(not ukedemon) is on our enemies

LIEK OMGZ! I totally dont wanna be on TCaP's enemy list! That would like be totally so bad because being on a totally epic clan like TCaP's enemy list would be like soo toootaly bad for my reputation </sarcasm>

Seriously, if it makes your little peenie happy, fine, put me on your list, I frankly couldn't care less.
Originally Posted by Hitman
no

Originally Posted by hitman View Post
Leave Quanto out of this, he's just loyal is all.
Honestly 2worlds if you'd stop trying to aggravate me I'd stop going apeshit on you. I can be your friend just please don't antagonize. Is that chill? I'm not unreasonable.

So much for gonig to jail eh?
Loyalty? So what. he had a choice. he coulda stayed out or not.
Also i don't bug you anymore. I walk in and you be a dick around me.
I didnt say anything i asked him
"are you dillain"
and wow, what do i get? a load of shit.
Last edited by 2worlds; May 5, 2008 at 12:44 AM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
ok no offense but you obviously dont know whats going on with the jail thing so just dont get into it ok? for one its not your problem two thats just the type of shit thats gonna aggrivate hitman as for the quanto thing, get over it.
You don't say?
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
ok no offense but you obviously dont know whats going on with the jail thing so just dont get into it ok? for one its not your problem two thats just the type of shit thats gonna aggrivate hitman as for the quanto thing, get over it.

Originally Posted by 2worlds
Also i don't bug you anymore. I walk in and you be a dick around me.

learn to understand what i say
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Dude, calm the fuck down. I'm willing to stop being a dick around you if you just talk to me like a normal person. As for Quanto, yeah It's his choice and he obviously doesn't care two shits about your opinion of him anyways so have at him. I just don't like conflict as much as it would seem. Mostly cause I drag myself in and make excuses to argue a lot. Just end it here and we can go about our merry lives and actually enjoy our time together on a same server rather than bashing each other pointlessly.
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Originally Posted by otherone View Post
It doesn't matter, anymore, 2worlds just quit TCaP.

I heard there was a "revolt". I don't think he'll show his face around anymore anyways. I wouldn't. Good luck to TCaP though. (going to their forum to see their new temp leader)
<m0om> <O >
<m0om> <O>