Toribash
That weapon combination though...

I personally like the Axe because its aerials are different, but putting that together with a bow is just weird af.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Started playing. Main lucien. That new legend is retarded, the bow has so much range and zone control.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Started playing. Main lucien. That new legend is retarded, the bow has so much range and zone control.

the combos are mad, but it doesnt do so much damage and its not very good at finishing people off - Ive fought ember a lot but not the new dude, so the increased strength could make it dumb strong
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
the combos are mad, but it doesnt do so much damage and its not very good at finishing people off - Ive fought ember a lot but not the new dude, so the increased strength could make it dumb strong

I've fought both ember and Azoth. Azoth is decent, but as I've said previously, he's slow. Since I tried him out in singleplayer, I know his attack animations, so I know what to look out for. I haven't lost to an Azoth yet, and I've probably fought 4 or 5 of them.

Bows can have good combos, but like Smallbowl said, they don't damage a whole lot, and as long as you can dodge one section of their combo, you don't need to worry about it. Besides, most people can't combo properly anyway.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I edited my reply. Those aren't his actual attack stats.

Well then. I just made myself look like a fucking retard. But then again, his attack speed is pretty good, not much as asuri, but decent. He's basically the bow/axe version of Queen Nai. Since his attack strength is nearly as good as Queen Nai's, his defense is pretty decent, not that similar to Queen Nai's since I'm both comparing their stats since they're pretty fucking similar. Both are slow fucking tanks. Haven't tried him at all at the moment. Will get to when I have the time.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
The freaking 5 hit bow combo is sooo fast. God damn.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
My Replays
Originally Posted by Yaysian View Post
Well then. I just made myself look like a fucking retard. But then again, his attack speed is pretty good, not much as asuri, but decent. He's basically the bow/axe version of Queen Nai. Since his attack strength is nearly as good as Queen Nai's, his defense is pretty decent, not that similar to Queen Nai's since I'm both comparing their stats since they're pretty fucking similar. Both are slow fucking tanks. Haven't tried him at all at the moment. Will get to when I have the time.

Playing against him as lucien is annoying as shit. I'm only silver, so there's obviously a lot more I could be doing, but what happens every time is I have to use katars to get close to him when he's using a bow, and dodge all the signature bow spam that makes it so difficult to approach, combo, and then watch as he trades full damage back onto me with 1 hit
Hoss.
Bow Spams really aren't good imo.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Playing against him as lucien is annoying as shit. I'm only silver, so there's obviously a lot more I could be doing, but what happens every time is I have to use katars to get close to him when he's using a bow, and dodge all the signature bow spam that makes it so difficult to approach, combo, and then watch as he trades full damage back onto me with 1 hit

Getting caught by Lucien's katars are annoying as well, but then again, try using your pistols against bow users, your pistols are you fucking best friends against bow users, try going on the defense, let him come to you, fake him out with a dodge then go for a signature attack. If you can't get him with the pistols, play defense with the katars. If you have anymore brawl questions feel free to ask. I'm right here for you.

Oh and the bow spam is pretty easy to counter if you can read when he's gonna attack. You have to time your dodge since the bow has a long range. Same for dodging lance users. Their range is fucking bullshit, but we've gotta live with it. When he's charging a heavy attack, instantly charge at him, dodge once he attacks dodge the opposite way of where he's facing, do NOT dodge backwards, the lance will fucking get you. I made so many mistakes with that. Even with my lovely Baettori. All lance users are cancer. Be aware of them.
-----
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Bow Spams really aren't good imo.

They are, but easily countered once you get the hang of reading their attacks. They are so fucking annoying, that's if you get caught in their combos. Like their grab attack on ember. Fucking annoying but you can avoid it. As in running the fuck away from their attack. Or simply dodging, or jumping.
Last edited by Yaysian; Jan 8, 2016 at 06:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
One thing I notice myself doing increasingly often is dodging with no direction, you can set up combos from it easily (it allows you to do ground attacks in the air) and people run into you all the time, I recommend playing around with it
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.