Ranking
Original Post
Hi im Zxorath101
Hi im kind of new and need some help with the money. 1: How do i get it. And 2: If there is any way i can get more is there? (Besides the surveys) also with joining clans. What do i have to do? I know my friend is in a clan called the Hunters. How do i join a clan like that? And also, how do i customize my features in the forums and my character in game?

I also have this little replay for you on how bad i suck. If you can give me some pointers, that would really help.

Any way this is me and i hope to see you fighting out there!
Attached Files
Noob Rply.rpl (44.1 KB, 9 views)
What i'd do
dont hold through the whole match. Ive actually found it better to not hold at all, only when you absoutley need to. Holding actually makes your hands easier to come off. Thats why ive developed a move without the need to grab. Heres the replay. Also, try to relax more in you moves, it makes a world of difference. also, when your in the forums, theres a bar near the top of the page. Click "USER CP" and you can customise your stuff everyone sees in the forums. And also your e-mail, your password, your signature. My signature is "I ♥ potatoes" lol. When you want to customise your character, go to "SHOP" then scroll down on the left side of your screen until you see "DEACTIVATED" if you have any textures or gradients, joint colors, etc, you can activate them there. Hope i helped XD
Attached Files
Gift of no arms.rpl (16.4 KB, 6 views)
In round decimation.rpl (43.6 KB, 6 views)
pop head.rpl (30.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by xXWolverineWepXx; Sep 21, 2009 at 07:51 AM.
[Hunters] Look down retard... [Hunters]
You try to get away, yet you only make it quicker.
wow cool. thanks wolverine! But why wouldn't you grab in a fight? Isn't it the best thig you can do? I mean, i realize the problem with no hands but besides that, whats to lose? Its the best thing you can do in some casses. Oh and thanks for the whole sig thing. And also, i tried to buy a texture but i needed more money to activate it. And how do i make a texture for my head or hands or something like that?
You can grab in a fight there's just concequences sometimes. And the key works you said are... "...In some casses?" Most casses you are trying to defete ou opponent when your arm comes off. Ever wonder why your arm comes off when your opponent is grabbng your hand? the main reason is because your hand is in grab mode, when his/hers is in fist mode. They flick their wrist and POP goes the arm out of socket.

You need more money to buy a texture. A head texture costs 2,000 tc. Tc stands for toricredits that you earn in-game that you win from defeting an opponent. There are faster ways of building up tc though. You can enter torneys when they are ready. A "Promobot" will come into the room and say "Come join hottourney! We got everything you need..." blah blah blah.. "... /jo hottourney." type in the /jo hottourney and you will instinty be transported to another room. any belt can enter a tourny room unless there are belt restrictions. You can win money if you come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in a tourney.

Also, they have these things called 'BOOSTERS" you can buy off the toribash website. One of them gives you 100tc, another 1000tc, and another 10000tc, and so on. You'll earn these toricredits in-game while playing. you dont get them simply by buying them. you must earn your toricredits (with booster "You must earn toricredits... in an easier way.) but you need to buy boosters with real money. and play the game to earn the tc.

Example of texture prices: Head tex= 2,000 tc, flame= 20k (Depending on the flame) and so on.

You can go into the shop and see how much they cost.

Thats all ive got for you right now but if you need anymore help just messege me or anything you like.
Last edited by xXWolverineWepXx; Sep 21, 2009 at 08:16 AM.
[Hunters] Look down retard... [Hunters]
You try to get away, yet you only make it quicker.
thanks wolverine for the info. I dont feel noob any more lol. but i sure do look it >.>
Best friends with xXWolverineWepXx
Wannabe member of Hunters clan
Well, to join a clan, you can apply in their forum. Most clans will have a belt restriction though. Also, sometimes when playing online, there can be a recruiting server.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i added this a little late probably, but anyway, welcome to toribash, hope I see you sometime and hope your skills improve 'till you achieve your toribash dreams....

Just kidding, sounded kinda dumb...Welcome to toribash, enough said