Toribash
Then you suck too.

That old banner has been the banner for so long right ? It is good to change it.

My fail art. Woot woot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post

My fail art. Woot woot.

no its kinda good, you just need better quality....your pics are blurry

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.

This is my final head texture. I am done with making heads. I don't care if I'm good or not, but I'm done making them. I will most likely sell this later in the year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post

This is my final head texture. I am done with making heads. I don't care if I'm good or not, but I'm done making them. I will most likely sell this later in the year.

whats wrong with making heads?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.

This was a phone i made from scratch in the programe called Coral draw.
Im new to art so give me some CnC please.
Sorry about the blur

And A Watch

Some thing else by me all free style.
CnC also.

Just some shit i did when i was bored
The box for the watch actually looks real =/

Not bad,

7/10 on the phone. Could be more realistic and more contrast to pop it out a little bit more.

8/10 on the watch. Could've used more contrast, chain isn't all that great and looks like paper.

Not bad though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
The programe is a hard one to save on it loses most of the quolaty when i save it as a png
doesnt look too blurry