Ranking
First Replay; I don't like how you pause for a bit with him on your shoulders, and how he is like right on the ground, which is not good for a manip, very nice dm's though.

Second Replay; I really like but the second kick (dp kick), the head was kicked off before you extended your knee, so when you extended your knee it was more of a push off. But the flow was amazin. gj <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Thanks! Yeah, it should probably be called a juggle or something instead of a manip.

Too much cnc, cants into replays fast enough. So here's an old one.

Generic opener which turns into something else
Attached Files
Spiwi3.rpl (164.3 KB, 14 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, you need to focus on being less stiff. If you don't have use for a bodypart, it doesn't mean you should avoid moving it at all. Try to atleast relax your legs while doing similar things.

Also, sorry for the late cnc you were promised. Got a few things to do yesterday.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Here's a thing, and more music
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - Colossal.rpl (201.4 KB, 27 views)
|Replays|
Nice freakin moves mack 8/10
-----
Thats all i can say
Last edited by ColdZone; Jan 7, 2016 at 11:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I dont even Signature okay
Thank you, then.
|Replays|
Sick spins and movement, Mack. Great job.

How do you get replays out so quickly? I've been working on one for a month and it looks really good atm, but it's just so hard to continue.

I hate manips lol
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Idk, sometimes I'm struck with motivation and I guess that's when I do stuff. this one took like 30 min to do, most of it was to get the decap.
|Replays|
Thanks fellas, it's quite old though, but it checks out.

I actually did a parkour, and contrary to what a lot of people say, I like moving glutes when running as it feels less monotone!

The great apathy escape: I tried, and felt really apathic about continuing after the roll, damn I'm bad at those... Well here you are, I like it and learned a few things while doing it!
Attached Files
The great apathy escape.rpl (602.4 KB, 17 views)
dorks_tower_parkour.tbm (21.6 KB, 14 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]