ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID] Kusunoki Toribash Videos!!!
Well, i will upload here al my videos.

I know, im not mocucha XD, im not a good vid editor, but i think, that my replays are good, and the idea of vids.

Just see it, and comment, criticize the good and the bad pls.

Give me a opportunity!!

Bring back the Glory - Tribal futuristic set:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aei_xo-ojXI

Set presentation- Vampire armor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F2R6RtU7Xk
work on your keyframing
they're a bit too close and clip with a few things
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
work on your keyframing
they're a bit too close and clip with a few things

Ok, thanks!

You saw the second vid? Is better, and i improve things in it. And well, im looking for something distinctive,I do not want the typical keyframing, but i knot that for now is a little bit ``engates´´
Originally Posted by Kusunoki View Post
Ok, thanks!

You saw the second vid? Is better, and i improve things in it. And well, im looking for something distinctive,I do not want the typical keyframing, but i knot that for now is a little bit ``engates´´

ah, sorry i completely forgot about the second one

Sorry i'm commenting on your keyframe, but it's a bit choppy in this one. Try to space your keyframes between 50-100 frames.

The slow parts of the second vid dropped in a few frames too. I suggest getting twixtor for those parts.

That is, if you have a software that can use twixtor

Another thing is to try to add colour correction. If your video is dark, make your video dark by playing around with curves, gamma, etc. vice versa if your video is light.

Use Magic Bullet Looks if you can.

Other than that, I enjoy your concept of showcasing skins. Good luck with your future video!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ah, sorry i completely forgot about the second one

Sorry i'm commenting on your keyframe, but it's a bit choppy in this one. Try to space your keyframes between 50-100 frames.

The slow parts of the second vid dropped in a few frames too. I suggest getting twixtor for those parts.

That is, if you have a software that can use twixtor

Another thing is to try to add colour correction. If your video is dark, make your video dark by playing around with curves, gamma, etc. vice versa if your video is light.

Use Magic Bullet Looks if you can.

Other than that, I enjoy your concept of showcasing skins. Good luck with your future video!

Hmmm ok, but what is Twixtor??

And i dont know what you mean with this: ``
Another thing is to try to add colour correction. If your video is dark, make your video dark by playing around with curves, gamma, etc. vice versa if your video is light.´´

heheh Try with other words :P (My english is bad)

And really thanks for support me
Ah

it's fine. My English can be quite complex and pretty stupid at the same time

Here's a video about curves

This is what twixtor does

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ah

it's fine. My English can be quite complex and pretty stupid at the same time

Here's a video about curves

This is what twixtor does

Ohhhhh Ok ok, thanks. I like the color of my second vid, but that can be nice to others next.

And twixtor is nice, i will donwload now XD
New video!! I will convert this in a serie. But for now, is just a video of Toribash users. I will do a event, maybe a competition.

See my other vids!!

Moop Moderated Message:
Fixed your embedded video for you
Last edited by Moop; Feb 8, 2016 at 08:12 PM.
You need to work on your camera movement, it jerks all over the place

The camera at about 1:18 onward was better though

You shouldn't start a clip before the camera starts moving, and you shouldn't end a clip after the clip stops moving

Play around with speed changes a little, there's more to making a video look good than shader changes
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
You need to work on your camera movement, it jerks all over the place

The camera at about 1:18 onward was better though

You shouldn't start a clip before the camera starts moving, and you shouldn't end a clip after the clip stops moving

Play around with speed changes a little, there's more to making a video look good than shader changes

Thanks.

Well, i hate the custom keyframe capture, and i will do some different in my videos, and my pc is bad to capture video with HQ, so, i cant do nothing for that.