Ranking
These rules are applied to all areas of both the forum and the game. While you are not required to read these rules, not being aware of them is not and never will be an excuse to not follow them. Repeat offences are subject to increased punishments. Please note that while this post covers all of the basic rules, it is by no means a comprehensive list of every punishable action - a healthy dose of common sense does wonders in keeping one out of trouble.

[TLL]
Wow, at least the forums is a safe place when you want to see a movie but don't want it spoiled.

I'm assuming that also applies to games right?
Okay that was a big mistake.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Yeah if you use a spoiler and warn about spoiling something on the spoiler, then it would be legal.
That's what I'd think
so what'd you guy's think about the first season of Darling in the Franxx

if you haven't seen it, hmu so we can negotiate fixing that
beware
the goblin
I still don't understand all the hate on Ichigo to be honest. I mean, she was doing what she thought was right, ye? #SaveIchigo
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
I still don't understand all the hate on Ichigo to be honest. I mean, she was doing what she thought was right, ye? #SaveIchigo

What she did was selfish. Though, I don't blame her since she isn't familiar with those feelings.

They were both being dumb.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
What she did was selfish. Though, I don't blame her since she isn't familiar with those feelings.

They were both being dumb.

yeah, that's pretty much why i didn't understand the hate

ichigo, like the rest of the characters, don't really have any sources to learn from to help them understand the feelings they're experiencing, so they're kinda just winging it

PLUS they've got a job to do or else they'll die
beware
the goblin