ES Recruitment Drive
I agree with SilentAssassin's and 2pro's assessment.

My improvement suggestions would be:

• Merge the updates and suggestions thread, no real sense in keeping them separate.
  • Since TRichard's challenge idea seems to be dead, unsticky both threads regarding that.
  • I still think that the sell/buy thread is useless. I don't think it has ever served its purpose successfully.
  • We already have an ally thread in the big books, but nobody can post in the big book. That's the reason Pitch made the ally thread again, so people could apply for single/clan allies/enemies there instead of in the chat thread. Not sure about merging it with the douche list, since you can be a douche without being an enemy and you can be an enemy without being a douche. That, and you would have to post in the allies thread when informing us of a douchy person, which would result in most posts in that thread regarding that(since there are a lot of douches and not nearly as much smart people which would like to be single allies). It wouldn't look nice.
I can do these if the leaders don't feel like it, I just need the approval
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I agree completely with 2pro's post and Lordtiger's. Plus, we have some really old threads that should really be deleted...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
we're performing a MAJOR update now in forums, Please dont post anywhere in like 10 mins since we're remaking most of these threads etc. :P
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*