Toribash
Original Post
[Hunters] Replay Competition
Hi guys! It's me again gotkicks2 hosting another competition for the enjoyment of the clan but now with the help of the EVENTS SQUAD! please welcome Thepitcher and Lynx!

We the Events Squad is bringing you the [Hunters] Replay Competition(Events Squad Edition) So as the title says the clan will compete using their very own replays. Using of others replays will lead to automatic disqualification and you will lose respect of course! There will be a cheap entry fee of 500tc for members 1000tc for Allies and friends 4000tc for random people. Everybody who joins is allowed to rate the other replays.

Rules:
1. No Plagiarizing
2. No Hacking
3. No Badwords on emotes(Censor with asterisks if you must e.g. I f**king own you!)
4. Only 1 replay per person so make it count
5. In voting as much as possible don't be biassed
6. Be a good sport
7. Your replay won't be counted if you don't pay up first
8. Gravity must be -30

1.Pitchor
2.Lynx
3.S81
4.Anak
5. Gotkicks
~
10. asdfg guy

you rank our replays to what you think is the deserving place for the replay

PS: Think of the score very well since its just a 1-10. If we members find your judgement immature or childish or stupid of shitty we will force you to re consider it.

Replay:
Max frames is 3000. you can lessen frames if you want

Prizes:
1st prize: 20000tc
2nd prize: 10000tc
3rd prize: 6000tc

These prizes came from the bank which Vate generously gave 100000+ tc to. so thanks Vate and Clan Bank

Pitcher's additionally notes:
-The deadline is in 2 weeks.
-Please do NOT vote during that time since you never know if you would keep your rating after a new replay was posted. Therefore the votes will be made after those 2 weeks (1 week for voting.)
-Also edit your post if you have a new replay. Don't post it in a new post.
-Don't post a replay you already made before this event. It wouldn't be fair else.
-You can use any style you want (Madman, Dancing, Split, Decap, Tricking, Parkour,..., just be sure it is in -30 gravity)
-Singleplayer replays only
-Posts without replays or without questions about that tourney will get deleted for a better overall view.

Note about the entry fee:
-The entry fee gets sent to Gotkicks2
-Those TC's will get used to host new tourneys

Another note from pitch, this time about why it has to be a new replay:
It's quite simple: If you post a replay you already made before this event started you maybe worked on that replay for months.
Is it fair then, when others have to/or want to create a new replay and only have 2 weeks to edit that replay? No it isn't.
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Feb 13, 2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Pitcher notes,fee notes and notes about "the new replay" rule added
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
It haves to be a new one.

I doubt that this one is a new replay. (Since you posted that replay together with the other replays before, it cant be new.)

EDIT:
Deleted the posts above.

1. Dzajkos replay was old. (It was posted like 20 minutes after kicks made this thread, and also posted it 3 days ago in another thread)
2. Not needed anymore or useless post.
Last edited by Pitch; Feb 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: deleted some posts above
I am so gonna do this. Maybe I can put my madman skills to the test...
-----
Well here it is, the replay for the competition.
Attached Files
!S81ha19-Abnormal.rpl (394.5 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by S81ha19; Feb 11, 2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
I'm screwed...anyway here's the TC Gotkicks. Probably a waste anyway...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
So here comes my entry!
Attached Files
My best tricking.rpl (150.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by jisse; Feb 13, 2012 at 10:23 PM.
hey I've got a suggestion.. We Don't rate the replays like.. 1-10 but vote.. so we just give 1 vote for the one we think is best (can't vote own replay) that way it'd be easier imo.. I'm not in the event team but.... why does it have to be so complicated every time?
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
pitch, is that your entry or a WIP, since the replay is called 'just a WIP', i cant really tell :S

well, here's a big wip of mine, i just need to perfect a pose of some sort.
-----
here :3
Attached Files
Last edited by Lynx; Feb 13, 2012 at 04:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump