ES Recruitment Drive
BackBone: finally some good fucking food. the fluidity of that replay was awesome i loved how messy it was those dms were so brutal amazing replay over all
Trying
backbone:

opener is alright, though i found the delay between the two opening kicks a little weird

godlike grab placement for the 1st boom, i really like the way you slid your arm between the legs

rest of the replay is slick and explosive, though a bit too standard with the dm pattern

neat
Nice parkour, the landing at around 880 is the only major thing Ill point out, I think landing on your feet is a given in parkour, if you're trying to show off your control.
oh yeah
that parkour was really not great to watch. you barely tried on that, and it shows with every move you make. to start off, your opener is fine, a good slow opener, reminiscent of xioi.
your first step is fine, but that second step kind of makes me not so happy. you miss the ledge (not sure if it was intentional or not) and roll off. the tumble on the ground is alright, I always enjoy a good tumble.
what I dislike greatly is how you got out of your tumble. you had the potential for a great launch off of one foot, but instead you did a half-assed toe-launch.

the rest is climbing and I won't comment on it.

in short, nothing in this replay is inheritably bad, but the whole thing reeks of laziness!
I liked watching it. truly. you chose a unique path and make it look cool while doing it.
my complaint is that even while doing so, you failed to add the factor of wowing the whole forum by showing the true control I know you have. give yourself a challenge!

you are 100% better than I am, and I want to see you beat every single one of my replays into the dust!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Okay, now I'm actually ashamed.

Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
you are 100% better than I am, and I want to see you beat every single one of my replays into the dust!

And stop lying mate.

I'm starting a real parkour, gonna try-hard it to death.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EVERYTHING TO SNATCHCANNON
Tunnel flip opener made by xioi
Attached Files
TD A-twist swing snatchcannon.rpl (289.2 KB, 34 views)
scoot snatchcannon.rpl (231.4 KB, 26 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen

collab with D4NNY Swepp
Attached Files
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen