Ranking
RAWWRH: Love NIN, The Downward Spiral is probably one of my top 10 favorite albums. Reznor is just insanely good

Lazors: I need to get around to listening to Exuma sometime, especially I'm into that wacky folk music like Comus. I've only actually listened to the first song on that album, but I really like it.

Mintcat: That sounded like a compilation of every math rock band ever, wow. I heard some Hella, Yowie, 60daysofstatic, and Don Caballero influence in there. Jumped around between the styles a bit too much for my taste though.

Anyway I've been listening to this because I like overly angry things

[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Comus

Woah never heard of him but this is good shit. I know i've seen that album art somewhere.
Also, following the topic, right now i'm listening to ulver and sunn O)) a bit more, since i kinda haven't before.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I didn't manage to fully digest Revocation's S/T yet, I'll give deathless a try later. Septicflesh are based gods indeed, but I think I slightly like great mass of death more than their newest effort (which is nice anyway).

@Lazors
Wow, that Mitochondrion band fucking kills. Listened to it whole and enjoyed every bit of it.

Lemme post Lord Mantis now, they're filthy (care for nsfw cover):

NSFW WARNING, sort of explicit cover art

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Mintcat: That sounded like a compilation of every math rock band ever, wow. I heard some Hella, Yowie, 60daysofstatic, and Don Caballero influence in there. Jumped around between the styles a bit too much for my taste though.

Anyway I've been listening to this because I like overly angry things

Yeah, I definitely heard Hella in it. I'm not too familiar with the other ones you listed, but I'll check those out since I'm in a math rock faze at the moment.

Also, laughing hyenas has a good sound, though I didn't get an angry vibe from it, more of a 'help me i'm stuck in a limbo' sound since the rhythm pretty much stayed the same throughout; felt trapped. That isn't a bad thing at all. I get that specific sound from bands such as the contortions, negativland (check out 'piece a pie'. it's a different style, but the same effect i got from this. funny too), and panda bear.

something a little more soft and bouncy:
Originally Posted by HolyShrimp View Post
snip

Pork Soda is a candidate for my favorite album of all time, good shit yo

oh yeah
lord mantis song is pretty nice, but the vocals are a bit eh for me

new oblivis stuff that was streamed yesterday, i really really like it, looking forward to the album, i got it preordererred

9:40 hngggggggggggg

stuff

also I just listened to decapitated's blood mantra, it had some really good moments, but a lot of it wasnt very good, esp the song blindness, 7 mins of boring
Last edited by THIGGIST; Oct 29, 2014 at 07:17 AM.
hum the rhythm is shitty but still a music
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"
These guys are from the UK (once you see the video you will understand)
The One Hundred
"Power is not will, It is the phenomenon of physically making things happen "