Ranking
sun there's your first warning. just look at earlier posts, everyone so far has commented the replays they had to. Rules are rules and "He did too" is so NOT a reason to berak them. I will delete that post if you dont comment oopy's replays.. :/
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Originally Posted by sunchaos View Post
ik where supposed to comment on others replays but... even if some people already did? in that case... srry lol.

Noone commented on Oopys replays.
we're remaking forums, sunchaos please comment oopy's replays. one of us (me, lt or pitch) will check your replays and then we're going to change to the all-new replay thread

DON'T POST REPLAYS HERE ANYMORE PLEASE
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jul 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
@Oopyuman:
Trick2: Nice start, but you must relax at least some joints(especially knees and ankles) while flipping, otherwise it looks very robotic.
Trick3: You really need to use relax more The ending was good, but in order for the overall replay to look good there must be some realism in it. Loosen the elbows, wrists and knees while landing, it will look better.
Trick4: Same as the last one.
Trick5: After frame 500, the trick was nice. Still, overall stiffness hinders your progress.
Plant The Bomb : Really not sure how you achieved that, but at least the idea is somewhat original. Still - less mindless flips, more fluidity and creativity

@sunchaos:
kicvk: Nice! I think it could have looked better if your elbow didn't touch uke before your jump was completed, and a little more arm movement before and during the kick would have made it more stylish.
stickslip: Well executed, but it appears incomplete. Your leg was a bit too stiff right after the decap, and that's about it
Sunstyle: The kick wasn't very precise and the leg was still pretty stiff after the kick. Maybe a more creative way to get to a nice stance?

Anyway, that's the last post in this thread.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT