Ranking
Originally Posted by max View Post
I still don't know what type of coca cola i prefer out of the lot... Is that bad?

this is an actual confession

the answer is vanilla btw

I sometimes pretend I'm asleep while im playing video games if I don't want to be disturbed
I have had Vanilla Coke which was MANY years ago back when I lived in Menorca, Spain... and I still remember the taste :thonk: I guess that means it was good? I've always gone with Diet Coke to the classic coke because they are both very common drinks from coke.
-----
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
I sometimes pretend I'm asleep while im playing video games if I don't want to be disturbed

I guess I've done the same before? I normally close my eyes and pretend to sleep in a sense between games like Search and Destroy on cod or any other game like that because it makes me think it will go faster LOL. Writing that last sentence made my laugh and shows how weird that sounds, but then again confessions are supposed to be
Last edited by max; Aug 21, 2020 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I for some reason i put the tip of my thumb (basically the whole nail area) in my mouth/on my lips when i'm bored, I only started doing it at the start of this year though.
Last edited by max; Aug 21, 2020 at 09:38 PM.
Originally Posted by basic View Post
i had a wet dream

was it about a plump emo goth asian girl with big titties a big ass and glasses?

i must confess that i laughed at this post that skizz deleted
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
i tried to steal pokémon cards in second grade

i got caught by another student who told the teacher

i denied taking the cards and got away with it

but i put them back to clear my conscience
alright guy