Ranking
Original Post
Am I good at sparring? (Please CnC)
Hey, here are my spars, please comment on them, and help me get better.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
Festus - Spar with Mechaflame.rpl (498.6 KB, 72 views)
Festus - Spar with GamerDaPro.rpl (630.7 KB, 86 views)
Festus - Spar with Shuckle.rpl (602.8 KB, 60 views)
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Fuck yea you can spar. the one with Gamer was splendid. You moved in snc I wanna see more from you. the one with Mechaflame wasn't that great HIS movements were that complete. the last one. the other guy could have been more fluent with his moves but that final blow was awesome :3
Hehe thanks Shucks . You were great in our spar, you're getting waaay better.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well then you're rather gifted . It took me long to get to where I am. Keep practicing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bump. Fuck please help me out here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes, you can spar quite splendidly, but it seems like you end your spars too early :/
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Hmm...I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for commenting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bawmp. CAWMMENTS PLEEEEZ!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]