ES Recruitment Drive
If you want a better chance, I would suggest spending more than 30 seconds on your application or at least doing your homework on where this clan stands in terms of 'difficulty' to join us. For now No but let it be known that anyone and everyone has a chance.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hello, I’m IceColor, and this is my app.
Name: Tobias
GMT: +1/+2 summer
Past Clans: [TLL], left because I and TLL was inactive
Can I Spar?: Absolutely not
Little about myself:
I am a 17 year old boy from Norway. I play pc, sail, and play guitar, and I am currently going to school.
I was recommended to eVo by Trip, and I know at least some players from here, so I am giving it a chance.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? 0,445

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? Yes

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom? I don’t poop
Last edited by IceColor; Jul 24, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
Fukin spice and wolf
@Icecolor: Your app required little consideration, definite Yes
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hey I'm withdrawing my application because I just got accepted into Evil.
Thank you for your time.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Name:M0nsoom
Outgame name: RyanScott
Belt: 2nd Dan
Alts?: no active alts
Skills:abd,judofrace,spar,parkour,mushu,break-dancing/tricking
More About myself:im triple jointed,i love wings, ect ect <3
why you want to join evo?: first of all, i don't only wanna join evo, i want to get to know you guys as-well, but iv seen that alot of your clan members spar, i love to spar, and im getting better at it to,being in evo is the dream.
what can i do for evo?: i can provide replays.
What can evo do for me?: Help me make replays to go to me someday maybe becoming a legend.
Infraction(s)/Ban(s)?: usless post
everyday mood: nice,happy,chilled. ect ect.
Age?: 14
ingame activity?: Daily
Post(s): at least 5 times a day at normal pace.
Know anybody in the clan?: im vary good buddys with P0int. i almost spared T0ribaby, iv hanged with tripstone ingame.
anything else?:im good at mushu, but i dont like it,Mushu is noob wushu <3.
Finale word(s)?: thank you for looking at my app for eVo. check out the replays below and have a nice day ;).
Attached Thumbnails
m0nsoom.jpg  
Attached Files
break dance biches.rpl (197.0 KB, 7 views)
Lolies v.s. M0n .rpl (584.0 KB, 6 views)
the flow of earth.rpl (200.0 KB, 7 views)
M0nsoom vs Nut3lla.rpl (709.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by M0nsoom; Jul 25, 2014 at 06:48 PM.
About Yourself: My name is Daryl i really like [eVo] a couple of my friends (MinerIE,T0ri0baby and others) are in this clan .I live in London, i've been playing toribash for a year and i really like toribash i am still working on becoming forum active and i play in game everday all day i try to post when i want every day My favourite mods are Wushu, Xspar, ABD,Akido,Greykido but i never really focused on any other mods. And i would like to join this clan cause i thinks it is a really good clan and i know im not like master belt like the rest but i stand out when i play i practice all the time.

i hope yall consider this app ty for taking your time out of your day to read this app and i am a well rounded guy i know when to make people laugh and i know when to get serious you always gotta have a well rounded guy in your clan and hopefully i will be that guy

I have applied for this clan before. I wasn't as experienced as I am now, so that might've been what held me back. I hope I can redeem myself and be able to become apart of [eVo]. I've seen a lot of members and they seem really good, some never really speak when I'm around, which I have no problem with.

If you didn't know, I am a very experienced Mushu'er/Wushu'er. Only a handful of people know of my skill but I am hoping to become known more. I am 13 I am a very mature guy, I understand some of you might've heard bad things about me in my past, because I will admit, I was not as experienced as I am now though. But I hope you all can forget the past (including other people that I might've had problems with that may be reading this), and focus on what's important, the present and future. It's not much because all of my old replays have been obscured due to updating my Toribash. So they are all gone, most of my favorite ones too.

I can't think of what else there is to inform you of about myself, but I hope this should do. So I hope you all take this application into consideration. Oh and by the way, for those of you that don't know,Unfortunately i dont have a skype. but sometime soon but when i do Feel free to contact me. Any other questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

Sincerly,

Charm1

PS: Replays below

Withdrawn:new clan
Attached Files
Tricking -Charm.rpl (332.4 KB, 10 views)
sparring with t0ri.rpl (551.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Charm; Aug 2, 2014 at 01:00 PM.