Ranking
1.My name is Algiux
2.My first name is Algirdas
3.My belt is black
4.I dont have any alt accounts
5.I want to join this clan because i see (Veal) People are friendly and i like to make new friends.
Hope I join this friendly Clan
The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
Pleasure. My name is Bleedhound. I'm 17 years old, and a 3rd Dan Black Belt. I've been in other clans, like Penta, Mythical, but at some point I went inactive because of internet problems. I want to join this clan in hopes I would improve my skills, and whilst doing that, have fun! I offer Veal a fun member, with a little bit of skills. (My main is Boxshu.)
Vengeance application
Hi, my name is Max

I have a 6th Dan Black Belt and i am 16yrs old, I am applying for an application because Cobra said i should. He gave me his steam id but i cant find him. I have never been in a clan and i have alot to learn, i have won alot of tourneys and i am striving to improve. I am an active user and i experiment against uke alot. My ingame name is NoobApple and if accepted i would hope to be of great help I live in south africa so i have a different timezone compared to a lot of people and i joined in 2011.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and have a great day!
-----
Hi, my name is Max

I have a 6th Dan Black Belt and i am 16yrs old, I am applying for an application because Cobra said i should. He gave me his steam id but i cant find him. I have never been in a clan and i have alot to learn, i have won alot of tourneys and i am striving to improve. I am an active user and i experiment against uke alot. My ingame name is NoobApple and if accepted i would hope to be of great help I live in south africa so i have a different timezone compared to a lot of people and i joined in 2011.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and have a great day!

P.S: My favourite mods include: Mushu and Wushu but I can play close combat like aikido and judo
Last edited by noobapple; Jun 4, 2016 at 12:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name:Frandavi. Some nicknames are Fran , Davi and Franman but no one calls me Franman, but I Would like to be called Franman xD.

Nationality:English

Why do you want to join? Before Core sadly died I have been training and practicing to one day join a great clan

Name changes/alts:Never/None

Previous clans:

First clan Velocity loved that clan but the leader was being a humongous ultra jerk,he kicked me ,and asked to come back,but he Would not budge,so I moved on to my Second clan,Vocation.They recruited me as "fresh meat"or "clan bait",but they later kicked me because of unknown reasons.I then had a friend Who made a clan called AEM (All Evil Menaces)
,but that clan Was ruled by a dictator We some how managed to overthrow him,and I became a leader,few Weeks later the clan died died to inactivity,but my friend and I revived the the clan and named it Detail.
My friend then took a big break and it Was becoming harder for me too socialize
With everyone taking a break so I had to let it down,something I hated doing,but
there Was nothing more I could do,it Was like a one man Clan.So another friend recruited me to his clan I immediately became leader there Were a lot of members and I Was not sure about all these people it had been 2 Weeks
month or two,but I Went With it trying to sneak it into the conversation that the clan Will fall due to all these inactive accounts and "abandoned alts"
In less then a Week the 3rd leader left,and my good friend fell ill to the contagious, inactivirus . I fought strong to get the clan back on its feet,but When I thought it Was growing it was dying people started to leave due to the clan's inactivity. That is When it crumbled and died.The ruins of Core are scattered across this forum such strong Warriors fall victim to such a Weak beast,known as the inactivirus.

Other skills:

I recently took up the programming trait which was tedious, but has such incredible rewards.

What can you bring to the clan?

I can bring another level of fun and socialization with the whole clan,eventhough the clan has alot of amazing people I am interested in getting everyone into the clan's life.

something about you?:

I can play guitar I love music and gaming eventhough its hard for me two mix the two,but I feel like gaming is something I enjoy a bit more although I like the feeling when you know your gonna blow everyone out of the water when you play. I hate when people try to get on my nerve
and talk about how they are better than you
,but its enjoyable when you own them on every level.

How did you find us?

I can pretty much say that anyone active on the forum knows about this amazing clan and plus not to mention you guys are in the top 10.

replays: dat run doe at the end XD
I said CROOK UP
Originally Posted by frandavi View Post
Name:Frandavi. Some nicknames are Fran , Davi and Franman but no one calls me Franman, but I Would like to be called Franman xD.

Nationality:English

Why do you want to join? Before Core sadly died I have been training and practicing to one day join a great clan

Name changes/alts:Never/None

Previous clans:

First clan Velocity loved that clan but the leader was being a humongous ultra jerk,he kicked me ,and asked to come back,but he Would not budge,so I moved on to my Second clan,Vocation.They recruited me as &quot;fresh meat&quot;or &quot;clan bait&quot;,but they later kicked me because of unknown reasons.I then had a friend Who made a clan called AEM (All Evil Menaces)
,but that clan Was ruled by a dictator We some how managed to overthrow him,and I became a leader,few Weeks later the clan died died to inactivity,but my friend and I revived the the clan and named it Detail.
My friend then took a big break and it Was becoming harder for me too socialize
With everyone taking a break so I had to let it down,something I hated doing,but
there Was nothing more I could do,it Was like a one man Clan.So another friend recruited me to his clan I immediately became leader there Were a lot of members and I Was not sure about all these people it had been 2 Weeks
month or two,but I Went With it trying to sneak it into the conversation that the clan Will fall due to all these inactive accounts and &quot;abandoned alts&quot;
In less then a Week the 3rd leader left,and my good friend fell ill to the contagious, inactivirus . I fought strong to get the clan back on its feet,but When I thought it Was growing it was dying people started to leave due to the clan's inactivity. That is When it crumbled and died.The ruins of Core are scattered across this forum such strong Warriors fall victim to such a Weak beast,known as the inactivirus.

Other skills:

I recently took up the programming trait which was tedious, but has such incredible rewards.

What can you bring to the clan?

I can bring another level of fun and socialization with the whole clan,eventhough the clan has alot of amazing people I am interested in getting everyone into the clan's life.

something about you?:

I can play guitar I love music and gaming eventhough its hard for me two mix the two,but I feel like gaming is something I enjoy a bit more although I like the feeling when you know your gonna blow everyone out of the water when you play. I hate when people try to get on my nerve
and talk about how they are better than you
,but its enjoyable when you own them on every level.

How did you find us?

I can pretty much say that anyone active on the forum knows about this amazing clan and plus not to mention you guys are in the top 10.

replays: dat run doe at the end XD

Your application was supposed to be free form. Just a note. I'll leave the decision up to SVT.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Username: Frandavi
Belt: 4th Dan
Previous clans / Why your not in that clan :

All Evil menace - Inactivity
Core - Inactivity
Detail - Inactivity
Vocation - Random kick out of the clan
Velocity - Randomly kicked from the clan, because the leader did not like how I spoke about his inactivity

Why you do wanna join the clan / Why should we invite you to the clan:
I bring a excitement and a new level of clan pride, I want to join this can because there is a sense of family and friendship here.

Replays: I was tested by svt he said i had potential, but i need to be tested by another leader.
Attached Files
llol.rpl (104.1 KB, 4 views)
sdadsadsdsfrf.rpl (87.9 KB, 3 views)
oo clutch.rpl (296 Bytes, 3 views)
I said CROOK UP
Fran you have been accepted for another examination. Give me a pm with ur availability
Goesfard

4th Dan Black Belt

Hey i want join the clan
My toribash account 2 year old
I have 4th dan black belt
I play daily
And... i love toribash inviteee pls