Toribash
Original Post
kirby_freak's Twin Sword Opening Move, Suggestions/Add-ons please!
Here's my opening move for Twin Swords. Please comment and tell me what you think, some suggestions, flaws, and add-ons! Thanks!

kirby_freak’s Twin Sword Start Move (50 frame turns)
1. Relax All
2. Extend Left Pec
3. Contract Right Pec
4. Space
5. Hold all
6. Extend Left Hip
7. Contract Right Hip
8. Space
9. Improvise!
Notes: - If you want to do opposite jump/kick-thing, Contract Right Pec, Extend Left Pec, Contract Left Hip, and Extend Right Hip instead.
this isnt very useful in twinswords. your just moving your arms and relaxing and holding all. you should at least rotate your body or something =P
battle stations
how does that help him with his move veliar? and heres another tip kirby: dont relax all. i find it easier to play with holds on.
battle stations
Ok, this is my STARTING move. I attempt to build off this move and destroy my opponent. This one move won't actually kill him. And also, if I didn't relax all, the arms wouldn't end up the way they do now, and the knees won't bend, which means I won't be able to go into my backflip split thing.
I'm not really experienced or anything, but as said above this wouldn't be all that useful. more likely than not as you progress further in tori this is just gonna get you ripped apart. I would make some suggestions but they would completely change the move instead of just modifying it so i won't.
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
You don't have to do that to bed the knees contract them. or keep held all and relax the knees.
Clanless
Originally Posted by FREDERATOR View Post
how does that help him with his move veliar? and heres another tip kirby: dont relax all. i find it easier to play with holds on.

Well, in my experience, relaxing your joints gives you a much better look.
Your moves sort of flow, instead of having some joints struggle against each other.
If you aren't confident, practise relaxing in single player.
there is an opener that works well most the time.

relax all
contract knees

next turn extend knees and contract pecs

usually works but don't do it too much
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.