Toribash
Original Post
another try in SyN and Toxic ally
Ok I really want to become allys with SyN wich most will notice after i post this. I amgoing to try and give this another shot.

I am rewuiring every Toxic member that is active in forums to say sorry to Emo for any thing you might have done in the past. This thread is only for saying sorry to Emo and that is it. I will also make a post in SyN forums for you to leave it in there. When I said this is only for saying sorry then i mean it. I don't want people to post on here saying

"Oh I didn't do any thing to Emo so I don't have to say sorry"

I don't care do it any way. Or if you are more like....

"Oh i don't really care if we ally with them or not so I am going to do nothing"

Again I don't care do it any way. Or If you are more like this....

"I hate Emo that little Bitch, he is a dick and i am to much of a pussy to say sorry"

sorry for word choice. but thats just how it is sometimes. but again for the last chance I don't care be the man about it and say sorry. If you can't get over it then maybe this isn't the right clan for you. (no offense there Trip I still think of you as my bud) I want this to be a clan known for goodfighters and being nice. i don't want this clan to be a clan that hates every one, are dicks to people, and can't be a man enough to say sorry were sorry needs to be said.

This is why If you are a Toxic member i am requiring you to say sorry to Emo even if you did nothin on both this thread and on my thread i will make in SyN. This is why i am suggesting copy and paste

I will even be the first one to do it also.

Emo If i have ever done anything to you I am sorry I think your a great person, great fighter, and a great leader. I don't think some stupid arguement should ever make us hate each other. If I ever do any thing in the future either I am sorry. There are times where I am in a bad mood, and I don't always mean every thing I do.

P.S. No one better steal what I said either just because you are to lazy to think of your own

P.S. sorry if you are reading this in SyN forums i just copied and pasted this in.
I'm with Pat here, Trip, it wont kill you to say sorry.
Last edited by DarkEnergy; Aug 20, 2007 at 10:10 PM. Reason: typo
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
ok i have two things to say.... for one i said this is a thread only for saying srry. if you want to make any comments about it take it to a dif thread. also no one that has said sorry put it over in the SyN thread i made.
Since Trip doesn't seem to want to say sorry, I'll break the ice. This is just a copy/paste from the SyN forum...

Trip, if there has been a time where I have been an ass hole to you or any of your members, I am sorry. When you were in demoneyes, I knew there was no chance of that clan surviving, it was just too unstable. If I was a little harsh on you about you starting clans, then I apologize for that as well. It makes me happy (even though I don't seem to show it) to see you lead your own clan. From the first day I met you, thats all you wanted to do. I hope that Toxic prospers, and I hope that we can put all that has happened aside, and start again as allies.

Even though I was the first to apologize, I still would like for you to as well.
Your shits weak.
Emo,i am sorry for spaming your myspace i didnt want to but i stick up for my friends.You are not a bad leader when i said that i was mad because you called me a bad leader.I dont really know what else to say but i hope SyN does well and i hope we can become allies ^_^
OMFG i have won!!!! TY both Emo and Trip. I am so glad that you guys said sorry. I knew if this did not work my last option was i was going to quit the clan and not come back till trip or emo said sorry. I am so glad I don't have to leave now lol Thank you Emo that took Guts. Also Trip even though Emo did it first it took guts to admit you did some wrog and TY both.

I am so happy lol
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Aug 21, 2007 at 03:35 AM. Reason: typo