Toribash
Original Post
distance competition
alright i thought id post a comp so here it is. kick or throw a body part as far or high as you can IN 500 FRAMES. once the 500 frames are up then any rolling or bouncing no longer counts. the rules

no modding
500 frames
any distance you would like
do not just flip backwards and say you launched yourself. it can't be more then half a body launched
and one hundred dismemberment to prevent people from doing the super glute trick (see at bottom)

other then that no rules. oh yeah and if you launch something so high you can't seee it that doesn't count. have fun!
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:42 AM.
All knowing
Re: distance compettion
the save isbuged, no it dosn't work. also i think i've seen tht move befor oh well nice kick none the less!
because you put spaces in the save, don't do this: "funny replay of doom" do this: "Funny_Replay_of_Doom" never use spaces...
Here I don't think it will win AT ALL but it's fun
Attached Files
Triangle_Decap.rpl (28.6 KB, 25 views)
Nice kick! But im pretty sure that shif7y's super wrist toss is the best
All knowing
Re: distance competition
Heres one i just made, It's a punch though and the rules say kick or throw so i hope you'll allow it.
Attached Files
CrouchingUppercutDecap.rpl (39.0 KB, 28 views)
Like my head? Get one yourself at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=252156
this one is unbelivable. but the downside is that it dosernt count because it was on a mod
Attached Files
[Evil]John Foot_ super high.rpl (46.6 KB, 27 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by elliotcentrella
Heres one i just made, It's a punch though and the rules say kick or throw so i hope you'll allow it.

you're allowed to punch, I wouldn't really recommend it though.
All knowing