Ranking
Original Post
distance competition
alright i thought id post a comp so here it is. kick or throw a body part as far or high as you can IN 500 FRAMES. once the 500 frames are up then any rolling or bouncing no longer counts. the rules

no modding
500 frames
any distance you would like
do not just flip backwards and say you launched yourself. it can't be more then half a body launched
and one hundred dismemberment to prevent people from doing the super glute trick (see at bottom)

other then that no rules. oh yeah and if you launch something so high you can't seee it that doesn't count. have fun!
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:42 AM.
All knowing
Re: distance competition
hmmmmm well now that I can judge it then I guess it is legal.
All knowing
watch these replays
Attached Files
cool1.rpl (62.5 KB, 16 views)
ffg.rpl (61.9 KB, 17 views)
omg wtf!2.rpl (78.5 KB, 15 views)
ukes_head_super_high.rpl (18.1 KB, 14 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
oooook Im judging right now

EDIT: ok I think patrick won but i'm not totally sure. If someone wants to measure and judge themselves, feel free to. Whatever, you all had cool replays (except for tertywerty who spammed that one time) and its not like you lost anything. Good job!
All knowing
where did i spam? all i did was put some replays and the first replay i did i didnt have any replays were ukes body part went flyining so i put a really cool replay that i did with a mod. :o

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
On reply 33. 3 of those replays appeared to ahve absolutely nothing to do with this contest
All knowing