Ranking
View Poll Results: Who has the best spliting replay?
All the replays suck!
0 Votes / 0%
Skinnydude's Mans worst fear
0 Votes / 0%
person's midget slicer
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Who has the best spliting replay?
This is a compition to see whoes replay (of them getting split into many peices) Is the best! I will make a pole every time someone enters. you may use witch ever mod you want. And If you are using a mod please post wicht one so people can watch the replays non-glitchy. I used the battleclub mod.
Fee to enter: 100 credits
first place: 85% of the credits
second place: 10%
third: 5%

I am in this to and i put an extra 100 credits in the pot!
I will put people on the pole after they pay me and entering ends exactly 1 week from now. and the pole to vote will end exactly 2 weeks from now ( I will unlock the poles in exactly 1 week from now)
Pot $: 300 credits.

If there is a tie i will determan witch one wins. If I am tied then i will pick someone to say witch one wins (someone who has not voted one of the tied replays).

EDIT: Please place a link to the mod and i will place it on this post

Battleclub: http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=4889.0
Attached Files
Hi
Re: Who has the best spliting replay?
Here is my replay. I used "Mini Toribash Twin Swords 3".
Attached Files
Midget_Slicer.rpl (62.9 KB, 30 views)
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Re: Who has the best spliting replay?
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
This is a compition to see whoes replay (of them getting split into many peices) Is the best! I will make a pole every time someone enters. you may use witch ever mod you want. And If you are using a mod please post wicht one so people can watch the replays non-glitchy. I used the battleclub mod.
Fee to enter: 100 credits
first place: 85% of the credits
second place: 10%
third: 5%

I am in this to and i put an extra 100 credits in the pot!
I will put people on the pole after they pay me and entering ends exactly 1 week from now. and the pole to vote will end exactly 2 weeks from now ( I will unlock the poles in exactly 1 week from now)
Pot $: 300 credits.

If there is a tie i will determan witch one wins. If I am tied then i will pick someone to say witch one wins (someone who has not voted one of the tied replays).

EDIT: Please place a link to the mod and i will place it on this post

Battleclub: http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=4889.0

im deleting this.... ill give you your money back person
Hi