Toribash
Original Post
[Merry Christmas]50$$$ WORTH OF GIVE AWAYS!!!!
Mele Kalikimaka!!!
Merry Christmas in Hawiian lol.

Hey whats up guys. So I am not going to go into a lot of detail with this, because it isn't so much of an event as just a give away. About 50$ (50 humble bundles) of give aways for free... Alright so first off lets just talk about this:

Rules:
no posting more then once, unless it is a thank you.
More then one account posting to get 2 will not receive any at all.
This if for everybody...

How to get?

I am only giving out 50 humble bundles, so the first 50 to post that haven't gotten one gets one! I will send the gift through pm (it gives you a link and you will claim it there).
Originally Posted by Beta
You will get the humble bundle by just posting that you want it, or you can buy it for 1 dollar from them. you choose... I am buying all 50 of them.

What is humble Bundle?
Humble bundle is a package you can buy for 1 dollar that has indie stuff on it. Here is a screenshot of what you will receive: (the 2 locked things you wont get)

Screenshot

READ THIS

still don't get it?

I hope you guys enjoy I love you guys all and wish you a Merry christmas. To prove this isn't a scam, (idk if it would matter if it was a scam anyways because you just post and shit) Imma have Tim and Orko post below, I already bought them one. I also bought Mrootz one.

NOTE*: I am buying these as the posts go, so all day (christmas day) today/tomorrow, whenver you are seeing this posted I won't be able to do any, but yeah. If you don't get within the first 50 I am sorry, I might try to add more! Love you guys once again. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

People who bought it so far.

Last edited by Jak; Dec 28, 2012 at 02:56 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Request of making this thread un-sticky'ed
I will be sending out apology pm's, I was never able to buy more... Damn indie games suck -.-. Maybe I will find a way to make up for it (Just be thankful that I tried <3 )

-Closing Thread-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin