Ranking
Original Post
Deadys mod comps #2: h0ss
Well, its time for another mod comp with moderately ok prizes!

This time the mod is called h0ss. You will know you have thr right mod if tori looks something like a horse.

I'm pretty interested to see what you guys can accomplish in the mod, so it will be sort of open form. Do whatever you like, just try to make it cool. Want to kill uke? Alrighty. Want to make a realistic walk? Go for it. All aspects of a good replay (I.e. damage, style, etc) will be taken into account in the judging, but in the end no one area will be favored and it really boils down to being overall the best.

Prize for first will be 2k tcs and an item or two.

Deadline is around two weeks from now.

Seriously, there are no restrictions on the replays here. Open them in notepad and hax them for all I care. As long as they are your replays, and they use this mod, its fair game.

Gl;hf.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I still need to go through my items and see what I have. It will likely be either a joint color, or a few trails or text colors, nothing amazing though.

Thanks for the entries.
I'd like you all to welcome my new valiant recruit sniffles to the brotherhood.
Attached Files
Swex- Anti abuse.rpl (703.6 KB, 36 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Anyone else planning on entering? If nobody responds in three days I will close up

EDIT: If the winner doesn't have a kiai sound thing they will win one.
Last edited by deady; Jan 8, 2013 at 03:57 AM.
Sorry for the delay :o contest is (obviously) closed. Be back with the results soon.