Ranking
Original Post
Notice Me (Senpai)

Thank you for checking out our application thread. The application process is in three phases:
1. Recruitment thread post. Members will vote Yes/No.
2. In-game skill testing. We will message you with a time and lobby name.
3. If you make it to three you're in the clan, congratulations!

Apps are freeform but must include basic personal information (name, age, country, timezone) as well as information about your Toribash life.

Rules

Last edited by TartTurtle; Mar 23, 2015 at 02:22 AM.
Snenpai Application
Name: Joshua
Time Zone: Eastern Central

Hello my name is Joshua and I wanted to apply because I haven't been on in a while and it would be good to just have a group of people to know and that I can come to for practice or advice because I don't want to look at the game as if it is brand new to me because not but it would be nice to stop being a lone ranger and have a group of really close people to enjoy the game with.
Originally Posted by MrSidney View Post

Hello my name is Joshua and I wanted to apply because I haven't been on in a while and it would be good to just have a group of people to know and that I can come to for practice or advice because I don't want to look at the game as if it is brand new to me because not but it would be nice to stop being a lone ranger and have a group of really close people to enjoy the game with.

Although it's not exactly free from i've talked to you in game a bit and you seem pretty chill. it's a yes from me!
Originally Posted by MrSidney View Post

Hi Joshua, like Jen said it wasn't exactly freeform or very long, but it had all the information and you seem fairly nice and good in game. So it's a yes from me!
Warbeast83
I would love to join your clan because i feel i fit all the traits needed. I am a 2nd dan black belt and love to play Aikido. i am 14 about to turn 15 and will willingly fight in any war if i am needed. i am also always active and around.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application,

Sincerely, Warbeast83
Pandayote
IGN Nameaven/Pandayote
Old Clans:elf vorteX
Im daven I found toribash around the time my granda maw passed away and also my favorite youtuber passed away too yote slayer hints the name Pandayote and i like pandas too i play toribash with a crappy dell laptop with a cracked screen if i make a b honer role i will get a 600 doller desktop and i can make art too
Attached Files
;l self spar [;.rpl (139.3 KB, 5 views)
;landed it.rpl (46.8 KB, 3 views)
spar like move ments.rpl (52.4 KB, 3 views)
;l self spar [;.rpl (139.3 KB, 4 views)
;landed it.rpl (46.8 KB, 4 views)
whoa whoa uh-oh-uh-ho.rpl (16.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by PandaYOTE; Mar 22, 2015 at 06:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by PandaYOTE View Post
IGN Nameaven/Pandayote
Old Clans:elf vorteX
Im daven I found toribash around the time my granda maw passed away and also my favorite youtuber passed away too yote slayer hints the name Pandayote and i like pandas too i play toribash with a crappy dell laptop with a cracked screen if i make a b honer role i will get a 600 doller desktop and i can make art too

It's a yes from me although not exactly free form or long we are a new clan and looking for members so we will be a little less strict!
-----
Originally Posted by WarBeast83 View Post
I would love to join your clan because i feel i fit all the traits needed. I am a 2nd dan black belt and love to play Aikido. i am 14 about to turn 15 and will willingly fight in any war if i am needed. i am also always active and around.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application,

Sincerely, Warbeast83

Like i've said in the other ones it's a yes from me you didn't put much work into the app but i played you a bit in game and you're pretty good as i said we will get more strict soon! :d
Last edited by jen6; Mar 22, 2015 at 06:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Recruitment
Hi looking to join a clan so I won't be lonely...
This is my alternate account but I have a black belt with a rank 20 in Zweihander and 70 in Boxing. I'm online fairly a lot and can make decent profits in the market. If you need me to prove anything or show you my moves let me know.

P-please give me some thought senpai!!!
Originally Posted by FerretGod View Post
This is my alternate account but I have a black belt with a rank 20 in Zweihander and 70 in Boxing. I'm online fairly a lot and can make decent profits in the market. If you need me to prove anything or show you my moves let me know.

Sorry we have a black belt min and don't accept alts.
Originally Posted by FerretGod View Post

Like Jen said we don't accept alts, however if you would like to re-apply with your main account, and put a little more effort into your app, we would be happy to consider you.