Ranking
Originally Posted by Sarcasms View Post
Not so much but here it is xD

Ummm...it appears you made a fatal mistake in your uploading.
Last edited by Noah; Mar 29, 2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Ummm...it appears you made a fatal mistake in your uploading.

Fixed Sorry for that
This is one of my kicks I made for fun.
Even though the opener is pretty much same move that most other people do, I decap him and make a sweet landing pose.
Please rate, Comment, Suscribe blah blah...
Shift Kick Decap 1.rpl

This is a sparring match I did with uke and I.
We both had fun LOL.
3gyptian Insane Sparring.rpl

If you want to see it with keyframes Download this one.And Yes, I made the keyframes on the replay.
3gyptian Insane Sparring WITH KEYFRAMES.rpl

Nice job on them, but your sparrings a little glitchy so i cant exactly give you any insight but i would say try to not hold one position for to long, it makes it look messed up
my first ever decap online
i just did another :O
-----
just made another decap
Attached Files
amaazing online decap.rpl (36.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by thdupidguy; Apr 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I flush do you?
Breakdances
a little history I decided to do a low punch in aikido i ended up break dancing decided to work through move father this is what i got (the second one was me editing the first replay while trying to figure out what i did for first replay)
Attached Files
my epic sequence.rpl (22.2 KB, 4 views)
my epic sequence2.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by apple21 View Post
a little history I decided to do a low punch in aikido i ended up break dancing decided to work through move father this is what i got (the second one was me editing the first replay while trying to figure out what i did for first replay)

Try to keep yourself more balanced and work on you flow, you were kind of doing one thing then you went into another, plus, hows akido even related here? And when trying to dance or trick, try to make a set that way if your ever in any contest you can pull a move you know you can land, just like my back flip to triple snapkick
Attached Files
Frin Flips.rpl (43.7 KB, 6 views)
back butterfly.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
btwist.rpl (59.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by FrinJeka; Apr 13, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
Flip over the back
I some how flipped this guy over my back kind of
Attached Files
flip over back.rpl (70.7 KB, 7 views)
That turnover/flip was pretty good apple21, keep it up!

FrinJeka: Always use -30 or -20 for tricking. I use -30, it helps in maintaining realism. The twist was pretty good, the landing needs to be worked on. The opener was stiff. Try relax openers.