Ranking
Hampa there is obviously something up with that link. It is taking toricredits and making you have to purchase textures again.

Right now I am testing saving and playing the replays. Nice default replays by the way. And nice organization with the new flame forger.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Originally Posted by james4083 View Post
What's the deal with having to purchase the textures again at http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures2.php ??
EDIT: No check box for transparency under shader options

You will not have to do that in the final version. We are running two separate textures systems during the beta period.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
You will not have to do that in the final version. We are running two separate textures systems during the beta period.

(:
Purchased a head and breast texture from it and both seem to be working fine, apart from my head is usually transparent but can't find option to turn transparency on
Master Belt
[00:17] Ishi is now known as japanese_boat [00:17] <SHARK> OH HELL NO
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
so let me get this straight we need to buy it again?

Originally Posted by hampa View Post

Only for the beta period
Master Belt
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
so let me get this straight we need to buy it again?

I doubt you will have to buy them again. I'm sure everything will be fine after the official release.

edit: James(#)!
I couldn't get bumpmapping to work - I used the same custom folder with uke - has a map on 3.72 wouldn't show up if I replaced uke's cutom folder with that in my 3.8 folder.
It simply had no bumpmap.
Also I assume I would get the TC, I accidentally lost on the testing texture shop, back.
Also how is the texture trade supposed to work - simply a tradeabe item?
So if we buy these "new" textures will we have our TC back?
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
I wouldn't take the chance personally
Master Belt