Toribash
How can I land stronger hits and possibly multiple dms with 1 strike?
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Lots of momentum and make sure you have the right angle so in your ghost, you can see the foot ghost through the body parts or at least ghost and get stuck.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Thanks a lot dude! Another question, how can I follow up from something like this?
não dói joca
After the boom, maybe you could spin around so you can at least land properly or be at an angle so you can decap uke again.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Ok, replay hacking question now.
Is it possible to hack a replay so, in 1 specific frame, uke can come back to normal, after being dismembered. Like, imagine I do a decap, and i want uke to come back to its position in frame 0, without uke's head being decapped.
I understand the basics of replay hacking, I know how to mess with POS, ANGVEL and LINVEL, but I have no idea how to do this.
não dói joca
I'm not sure if I understand the question but no, you can never reattach a DMd joint in the sense that you can start changing its states normally again.
You can however simulate a bodypart staying in place like in the replay uploaded below where I tell the DMd bodyparts to stay in place by giving them orders where to be every single frame for a short while.

If you want to go really far with this you can try to contact Nut. He had a very advanced method that I didn't fully understand when he tried to explain it to me which included a custom script to somehow bypass the glitches that happen when you delete CRUSH lines.
Method as seen in his famous reyman replay also attached
Attached Files
zombie body.rpl (67.6 KB, 11 views)
Nuthug- 7.rpl (2.55 MB, 7 views)
In that case you would make a replay where you decap uke and copy tori's position and angvel etc in the frame where you want uke to go back to the initial position. Then start another replay in which uke starts in his initial position and your tori starts in the position you copied, and continue from there. After everything is done you put the 2 replays together in notepad and tediously renumber the frames or beg nuthug for his script that does it automatically. You also need to use recordframe.lua to record every frame so uke doesn't fall apart.
-----
fuck you jisse
Last edited by pusga; Dec 25, 2017 at 08:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
pusgas method is much easier to do than the one I had in mind, stick with what he said.

pusga also made a replay like this a couple years ago but I can't seem to find it(it was in one of those box mods?)

also note that using recordframe.lua will push the filesize upwards of several MB and you may not be able to upload it to the forum lol
explain to me how to teleport.
i need to learn this asap
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .