ES Recruitment Drive
how to set a mod to a replay that doesnt have a mod?
basicly lets say ive made a replay but i want the same moves to a mod
how to do that?
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
i don't know if i'm allowed to answer shit here since me not ormo But!

look up the blink script

also i'll make a video on that real quick! because i can do it!
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
explain to me how to teleport.
i need to learn this asap

blink.lua is a fantastic script that lets you do this with the press of a button, attached below since it doesn't have a thread

Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
how to set a mod to a replay that doesnt have a mod?
basicly lets say ive made a replay but i want the same moves to a mod
how to do that?

Open the replay in a text editor and replace the line "classic" with "modname.tbm"
Attached Files
7243blink.lua (1.5 KB, 7 views)
Tyty maggots <3
This shall help
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
For all you replay hacking gods out there.
I have a question, is it possible to show the coordinates of every joint of uke/tori in a replay that doesnt show them?
I can't explain it pretty well so I'll try to show what I mean through a screenshot and code.

explanation

Thanks.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Thats what the POS(position) line does, just like LINVEL shows linear velocity on the X Y Z axis' POS shows positioning on the X Y Z grid

Aditionally:

ANGVEL(Angular velocity) dictates the rotational speed of an object on the standard X Y Z axis'

QAT(not really sure what it means) dictates the rotation of the bodypart at the given frame, working on a 4(X Y Z A) variable based system rather than the standard 3(X Y Z).
Think of QATs relation to ANGVEL as POS is related to LINVEL

Hope that helped :)
Well, thanks for the additional info.
But what I wanted to know is if I can make it show up, without moving uke's joints.
I know when I move a joint in tori's body, and space, then save the replay and open it, it'll show the new frame with the POS, LINVEL and ANGVEL, but can those show up for uke's side without moving his joints?
não dói joca
also: QAT stands for quaternions

the standard way (and easiest way imo) is moving a random joint on uke on the frame you want to hack and then saving the replay. open it up in notepad and you should have data on the frame you wanted to edit. just make sure its the LAST frame you edited.

there isnt really a way to get data without changing a joint on uke. with the exception of environmental mods, (where it gets 10x more complicated sorta).
Last edited by Tsuion; Jan 7, 2018 at 07:44 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
since halue kinda asked this im asking smth similar
is it able to move your tori while you freeze uke by doing linvel 1:0.000 0.0000 etc
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Thats what the POS(position) line does, just like LINVEL shows linear velocity on the X Y Z axis' POS shows positioning on the X Y Z grid

Aditionally:

ANGVEL(Angular velocity) dictates the rotational speed of an object on the standard X Y Z axis'

QAT(not really sure what it means) dictates the rotation of the bodypart at the given frame, working on a 4(X Y Z A) variable based system rather than the standard 3(X Y Z).
Think of QATs relation to ANGVEL as POS is related to LINVEL

Hope that helped

Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
also: QAT stands for quaternions

the standard way (and easiest way imo) is moving a random joint on uke on the frame you want to hack and then saving the replay. open it up in notepad and you should have data on the frame you wanted to edit. just make sure its the LAST frame you edited.

there isnt really a way to get data without changing a joint on uke. with the exception of environmental mods, (where it gets 10x more complicated sorta).

Alright thanks a lot you two!
Now I can replay hack far away from nightmares and in pure peace.
não dói joca