ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
sleep deprivation... a thread
someone tell me why I can't sleep at my brothers, I go there enough(weekend basis basically) so it's not about not being comfortable etc. but i've legit gotten 7 hours of sleep in the last 48(about 5 at my grandmothers on saturday morning since I got there at about 3am, about 2 hours at my brothers sunday morning till I gave up and just decided to watch anime and play on my phone). I feel cracked outta my mind, i play some gams then sleepy time(since its only 7pm at the time of posting).
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Are you dehydrated or anything? I used to be the same way until I started drinking only water.
-----
Are you dehydrated? I used to be the same way until I started drinking enough water.
Last edited by DeezNuhtz; Feb 17, 2020 at 03:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Are you dehydrated or anything? I used to be the same way until I started drinking only water.
-----
Are you dehydrated? I used to be the same way until I started drinking enough water.

(im)

-----
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
event squad - event artist
need help? pm me.
village idiot
Have you tried sleeping more ?
Signature
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
Have you tried sleeping more ?

idk have u?!
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]