Ranking
Original Post
The Legacy Logo/Picture/Movie
We need a fre things related to art, anybody willing to help will be rewarded accordingly. However we have only ~7025 TC in the bank we will share it evenly for the ammount of input given.

First of all the Legacy Logo:

Our current one is kinda boring, I dont like it. It needs something vectorish and funky. The curent one is just a shape and an bg grad but we need something that makes us look powerfull also we need this logo before the start working on the clan pic. SO this has the highest need. There will be a comp for this one so check than out.

For the competition click here.

Secondly the Legacy Clan Pic:

For the last two weeks whe have been trying to get the clan pic togheter, however nobody posts about it exept for Screaam. I really want to see this working out. I am working on mine at the moment and you guys should as well. Just make a pose with your toribashian save the .rpl and send it to Screaam and specify wich frame he needs to take a shot of ;). However the logo above the group would be nice ;).

Third of all the Legacy Clan Movie:

The clan movie scenes will be recorded by Blam. And I or ashaltaf will edit it in Sony Vegaz . Anyway. To send in your replays go to the according topic for it wich will be made ;). Bad replays will be filtered out of the movie. And we need lots of replays to fill about 3 minutes and 45 seconds ;).

Post replays here.
Last edited by Hamade; Apr 17, 2008 at 04:32 PM.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
I already know one place where i can get hax0r cool font.And the screen shots....bout em....Well from distance where u can see whole character and characters head must not be under the frames to remove them use in replay or in single player /option hud 0
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
We can also just send replays and what frame the shot has to be taken. That way you can be more precise in making it ;).
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.