ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Alex5050 View Post
I dont want all the same designs. We should have whatever set we want just with a logo.

Originally Posted by Alex5050 View Post
alright, well good luck guys and i bet you that all the sets are gonna look great.

Originally Posted by JUICYFRESH View Post
I'd say, we have psy in robotic form carved into metal

Juicy - Robotic is my style and all but I dont know if its yours or the style of the others participating which so far is only feeh. My plan is to split up in to groups based on your specific style.

Alex - not to be a dick but its called a clan set for a reason, not everyone's personal set made by the clan artists. Not is that no fun but its way more work. I think we could probably get logo's grounds and arm bands made later on but for now I was thinking we could just do a robotic and a tribal set.
Just my opinion, dont be so judgemental. Whatever set is fine i thought it would be nice to have what set you would be more interested in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Sorry tried to warn you that you'd probably not like what I had to say by starting off with "not to be a dick but" Lol anyways anybody else wanna help/join in on this clan set masterpiece
lol, love you too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
My best style is cartoon, but I can do robotic, tribal, anime...
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
^ you're boss with Cartoon. I'm best with Tribal but like feeh i can do cartoon and robotic
Hmm so how about me purangel and feeh work on a tribal set(I excluded juicyfresh because he dislikes tribal) And we all together(anybody who wants too) can work on a cartoonish robotic maybe something cyborg style like dad's head :V Or instead of cartoonish we could do some robotic anime, maybe we could use wretched egg from dman wonderland :3 hope there is someone on this art forum who watches some good anime/manga and knows atleast what that is ;v
i think thats a brilliant idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Also guys if you need something that you think that I can contribute I'll be glad to help you, About the ideas really like all of them, but I think that you can get in some random tribal cyber idk something like that as I know Feeh is a beast with those things and tay have a preculiar style to make those kinda of things, anyway I think that the set must in dark colors thinking in the image that would give to all of us, counting ppl from other clans etc. I do think that we can make as well an arm band! just some ideas.