ES Recruitment Drive
Im leaning towards the cartoonish style
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Ok then I gues that you must send a pm'd to everyone on this, like feeh, and pura!!

Good luck guys!
Great idea! I can make the cartoon part, because my tribal style is not good.
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
I think when you guys are making the set, you should make it where only 2 colors can fit in, so it can be custom made to whatever force and relax our clan members have. Good idea?
That's the whole point, but I have never made a set so I don't know how hard that is to accomplish.
Originally Posted by forever135 View Post
That's the whole point, but I have never made a set so I don't know how hard that is to accomplish.

It's actually pretty hard/easy/fun. Some parts you gotta edit and some parts you gotta fix. The right and left biceps are very different when it comes to matching up. The triceps are just like the biceps but switched right bicep = left tricep etc. There has to be a style and stuff in the set.

Edit:

Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
Hmm so how about me purangel and feeh work on a tribal set(I excluded juicyfresh because he dislikes tribal) And we all together(anybody who wants too) can work on a cartoonish robotic maybe something cyborg style like dad's head :V Or instead of cartoonish we could do some robotic anime, maybe we could use wretched egg from dman wonderland :3 hope there is someone on this art forum who watches some good anime/manga and knows atleast what that is ;v

Yeah we can try lol. And it doesn't have to be tribal.. It can be a mixture of all the different styles.

Sorry if i'm missing stuff i've been inactive xD
Last edited by purangel; Jul 12, 2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
They dont need luck, Its a talent they can do this with no hesitation :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!