Toribash
Original Post
Major Recruiting
Hai ^^, this is kind of a message to vlatko9,

The other day i was talking to one of our members from s2k and then, he told us to recruit some more players, our clan is too small. This isn't SXC vlat, it won't blow up because we have too much players and then they'll just leave.

But seriously Vlat, just think about it =/ Recruit some more players and then all will be good ^^
Back to WoW as usual.

BuhBye.
It makes me wonder..
WoW.... Tch tch, anyway I can't do anything from home anymore because my internet is fucked, I didn't have my computer from monday to today because it was getting repaired.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
O_o Meh, when mine gets broken I fix it. It's been on fire 3 times and still running. Not strong after 6 years, but still running.

Anyway, I'm all for recruiting a few more players, but not too many. Enough to fill the squad ranks seems good, but that's just me.
"She stole my virginity!"---"Well you weren't using it..."
Ich bin muede. Ich brauche einen Feieren...
It is obvious we need new members. if a cat tries to get two mice at once, both will get away =). The point is, if u are too picky you will get nothing. Oh and a small correction with the statement concerning SXC. sxc did not blow up due to recruitment. it blew up because i left (relationship issues if u recall) and then bman left for no reason, leaving the clan in disarray. When i had worked it out with Tanya, I sprinted back to try and help but it was too late.
www.myspace.com/bandovercast

go thar! its my band
I see I will try recruit when my internet works.
EDIT: I mean when it works at home!
Last edited by Vlatko9; Jun 20, 2008 at 08:45 AM.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Oh, and just so you know, "Static" was the member i had a lil chat with
and er...right, because you left static...heh ^^
Last edited by flubbah; Jun 21, 2008 at 03:39 AM.
It makes me wonder..
yeah i get you point static i will recruit more
as a matter of fact i set a date to recruit sum1 so at like 4 pm i think today i will be recruiting sum1 and he is reallllly good
Vlatko: Hey s0th, i own you way more
s0th: No i'm way better then you!
Vlatko: fine were both equal at owning eachover.
s0th: Fine...But it IS true that i own you way more XD