Ranking
Original Post
Landscape texture?
Well, I thought the player could upload a image to be que landscape of the game (if both have it, the game will show the one from the player with tori place, not uke). I made a screenshot of how it should look like

It would be a image to be the "sky", and it should have a "fade out" with transparency at the lower place, to match with the shaders. Thanks for reading
-----
Well guys, how about a fight on Namek?

;)
Last edited by dxlucas; Jan 29, 2013 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol. nice idea.
You'll need a panoramic image for that.
I guess that would be an alternative to have less lag when having a mod full of environment object to make it realistic.
~knight zero~
Good idea, but if there would be an option to disable it,
because someone might use an
optical illusion & other irritating backgrounds.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Good idea,but we need a disabling option,they might make multiple tori-dolls and confuse you
Bye bye toribash
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
u know this script ? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=162608

Well, its a nice script, but it will just appear for you in that case, the good thing of the panoramic texture is that it will show for anyone.
-----
And yeah, it should have a "disable" option, because some people should use it for bad things.
Last edited by dxlucas; Jan 31, 2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good idea, but what will happen if 2 people both have a Landscape tex? Which one gets shown?
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Good idea, but what will happen if 2 people both have a Landscape tex? Which one gets shown?

Well, I thought the player could upload a image to be que landscape of the game (if both have it, the game will show the one from the player with tori place, not uke).

^^
Just make your own script or mod.

Lol, Dragon ball Z background.

Speaking of said background, what can be the use of it?

The atmosphere script is making suggestions and accepting them, maybe you should suggest this.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
Just make your own script or mod.

Lol, Dragon ball Z background.

Speaking of said background, what can be the use of it?

The atmosphere script is making suggestions and accepting them, maybe you should suggest this.

The purpose of the background is just like the ground texture, it makes the fight "different". And about scripting and modding, some people like me don't know how to do those things, but with the panoramic texture you just need to upload a image, way more easy for people to show their criativity for another people too.