Toribash
Original Post
A small Uke and Tori cam fix would be nice.
Visually remove some parts of the body leaving only the hands and legs so you could see most of the action. (should be a toggle)
You mean when in the Tori Cam or Uke cam, only the hands and feet are visible?

I think this was suggested before and nothing happened with it, albeit I do not know why you would want to be watching replays from Tori or Uke cam. (Unless you have been watching Jacks Material over on ManOnFireFilms, in which case I sorta understand)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
You mean when in the Tori Cam or Uke cam, only the hands and feet are visible?

I think this was suggested before and nothing happened with it, albeit I do not know why you would want to be watching replays from Tori or Uke cam. (Unless you have been watching Jacks Material over on ManOnFireFilms, in which case I sorta understand)

It would help video editing a bit
How about this:

The only things visible for tori/uke cam is normally tori's/uke's hands or feet, and other parts that are sitting on the ground, dismembered, and then the whole body is visible if the head is decapped

and it does help in recording, you don't want to see your ass while you get pwned by the other person.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And how about the camera looks where the tori is facing instead of tracking uke.
Ok yes, I would actually prefer it if the cam was following the direction that the 'face' was actually looking, because I admit it looks weird when you go for a spin and you body does a 360 while you stare your opponent down.

I also understand what you mean for the hands / feet thing, and do you mean that when parts are dismembered they become visible?
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
The issue with the camera not tracking Uke is that 90% of the time you'd be looking anywhere but where the action is actually happening. I pefer it tracking Uke because you get to see what's going on in general. I support having the option but I would hate for the headcams to work this way by default.
collect snots from the nose
i want the neck mechanics to be changed, when the neck is relaxed, it is snapped to facing the head to the other person, if it's impossible without turning your head backwards, it wont do, anything else will keep the head in it's direction.

Also, the camera needs to be facing where the head is facing, not to the player.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)