Toribash
Original Post
[S] Selling sets + heads (~video preview uploaded!~)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, im selling big art stuff pack! ----> \\2x texture sets (512)\\ awesome quality. + bonus: 5 head textures\\ and some parts of 3th my unfinished set (60% done)\\ + advertisment pictures + preview \\ so 2,5 (2,6) sets + 5 heads + advertisments = my pack for sale \\ I wanna sell only full this with 1 deal.\\ i recorded not all of this to video \\ i think i can add something else for bonus in future\\ i hope you will like it. video preview you can download from this link (i checked all its okay) -> http://depositfiles.com/files/a6zox18x7 - video.

\\\my minimal price 350k or more\\\ (not lower).\\\ and if you wanna crash some market rules in my thread i will report you. ok thats it.
(also i think this is first video preview for selling art\sets\textures stuff, but i dont sure 100%)

Edit: Youtube preview.
(No previous owner, tc only, recolour for some extra tc)
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jan 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
1st - dont lie here, i dont need your critic, and at this moment i dont wanna know what you think about it (for this thread i just wanna know will you buy it for 400k or more / or no, if you will buy pm me, if you not will buy, dont do anything) and size not so big + if you wanna se i think you can download it. 2nd - i dont wanna post pictures, and i dont need do it. 3rd - i dont care, i named price already. and i think you already downloaded and saw video. next time better pm me. i dont wanna see useless replies here. SIZE = 138.11 MB. its good preview so dont be scared to download. you should see it i think. good stuff.
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jan 6, 2013 at 03:32 AM.
50k for 2.6 hq sets when i sayed 350k and not lower? thank you ultimation. thread closed cuz this shi* will crash it again. and i will do the same for that.
-----------------------------------------------
i have 200k offer for now. so -->
----------------------------------------------
3rd set (cheapest) from video preview sold\selled. 2.6 sets + big bonus still for sale.
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jan 8, 2013 at 12:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
all 512x512 ?
vulcan force + aurora force + 42 music item for all set.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
|||2.6 512x512 HQ texture sets + big bonus + all advertiment stuff -> still for sale.|||
Dear AleC20, i cant waste time for buyers who not will buy, i tired. who only speak and speak. ppls buying my art, its in progress, guys who really need it already maked good offers for me. now i need only choose buyer and make deal to end. last time i maked preview pics, ppls dont like it and i failed, now video, its not enough for you, i wasted rlly big time to make previews and now you wanna see pictures?!? no sorry. also i still dont heared yet someone who feel bad about buying of my sets// (No previous owner, tc only, recolour for some extra tc)
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jan 7, 2013 at 02:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
t from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost. .

Add all those.

No offers= Get the fuck out unless you want to get an infraction. I've deleted a lot of post in this thread.
Last edited by Eason; Jan 7, 2013 at 08:20 AM.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Eason info added. This is one set from my pack. only 1, and i have more.
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jan 8, 2013 at 12:02 AM.