Ranking
Original Post
(Twerk)TwerkTeam Recruitment Thread

Submit your applications here!
Just tell us your age, belt, Skype (If you have one) and Why you want to join!
How can you help the clan? What other clan have you been in? Did anyone tell you about the clan?
Please do not tell us anything stupid that we would probably not care about. Black Belt minimum (We have some exceptions) We are looking for some really forum active people. Please do not say you are very forum active with one post. You will lose trust and most likely not be invited to Twerk with the best Twerkers on Toribash.

PROVIDE AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN ON WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
Does not include Account information like your email or password.

3 Votes from our clan members, and you're in!

Apps like the one below!

Originally Posted by Zoni View Post
Hi call me Alan or Kid. My belt is Orange on this account and black on my main. You should know my perma bannned account, I am KidInk and It says banned for Paypal scam, But I wasn't able to pay due to the account being shut down so since I couldn't pay I was just banned, I assume it was easier on them to ban me then letting me pay the guy back.
My previous clans were Shadow, It's, and Ink. I left them to search for new opportunities and I left Ink because the clan just died out due to inactivity.
I have seen this clan around for awhile and I really liked it. I am a very active player, I am a very good player, I post frequently. I'm good at every mod, I am only bad at mods that involve parkour because they involve running to things, and running is not a good skill of mine. I am what people call an athletic gamer, I love basketball, football, and video games. I am very good at all of them, and I call it a gift. I would love to be apart of this clan, it's very skilled and it's a lot of fun. I was ranked 700 on my KidInk account before being banned. And I would call myself a very good player and I would love to be a part of this clan.

Also tell us a story about how you got you came to be!
Last edited by ManlyMelon; Nov 30, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
Twerkin for TC

First Clan Vid. Im not a pro so sorry :P

Hello, i'm Nitropath. I am very mature and i don't act like an idiot. I am a yellow belt and i am pretty good at the jousting mod. I'd like to join because I am a good player and this would be the first clan I (might join). I can hopefully donate some stuff if i know how to do it.

Thanks for considering!

Nitro out!
-----
Hello, I am Nitropath, I am very mature and I only got 1 warning. I am a yellow belt and I am good at the jousting mod. I'd like to twerk with the TwerkTeam because I am a good player, I am loyal to everyone and I can donate anything to the bank (if u have 1).

Nitro out!
-----
P.s i did 2 apps because i thought the 1st one didn't go through.
Last edited by Nitropath; Nov 3, 2013 at 01:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tell your family I said hi!
Good Day
Hello I am BDubz0 I'm mature and I have met "manlymelon" In game and he had informed me I had a good chance of joining Never gotton banned warning Etc Blue belt at the moment and I can get used to any mod
HEY! Well, lol I love the name, blah blah you know what I'm hear to say but I enjoy not having 10000000 infractions, if you need banners and such feel free to pm me (P.s hi melon)
Nitropath
No, for now.
Are you forum active? Can you navigate the forums well?
-----
BDubz0
Maybe
Tell me your age and skype.
-----
dupbuck
Maybe
Give me the information asked. and ill consider you in.
Last edited by ManlyMelon; Nov 3, 2013 at 01:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Twerkin for TC

hi im jimmyboy im god at akido
My skype jim.tran15
Im really good friend
im black blet
and im sure im not gonna leave twerk team
#twerkteam forever.
Jimmyboy20
Maybe
Just add more details and information please
Twerkin for TC

i love pancake and melon
i have 50 achivements complete
i always do my work
im friendly
and love twerk
i fap when miley cyrus twer jks
im funny
i always watch utube skills toribash
soo i can be more prower
im really good very good at twerking and akido
Originally Posted by ManlyMelon View Post
Nitropath
No, for now.
Are you forum active? Can you navigate the forums well?
-----
BDubz0
Maybe
Tell me your age and skype.
-----
dupbuck
Maybe
Give me the information asked. and ill consider you in.

I am always active. I 99% check it every day. I am really good at navigating the forums.
Tell your family I said hi!
Good Day